2

"bambam!" the moment bambam heard the door slam, he was shaking. he wanted to hide but he knew it would only make it worse. "get out here!"

bambam hastily made his way to the living room. he stood in front of yugyeom, looking at the ground instead of at yugyeom. "yes, yugyeom?"

"what is this?" yugyeom held up a box. "it was outside of the door."

"i don't know," bambam spoke softly because he honestly didn't. it wasn't as if he had ordered anything. "i didn't order anything."

"it has your name on it. sit down and open it right here." bambam softly grabbed the box and sat down on the couch. yugyeom sat next to him and watched him, ready to get even more mad.

bambam started to open the box, curious himself about what was in it. his name was neatly written on it, but yugyeom hadn't mentioned that so was yugyeom's name.

on the inside of the box, it was revealed that it was a little house keeping gift from their neighbors. there was just things for the kitchen and some little nic nacs for the apartment.

"you're lucky that's all it is. what were you doing in the bedroom?"

"watching a movie. do you want to watch it with me?"

"no. what's for dinner?" bambam had tell himself to not let out a disappointed sigh before he stood up. he told yugyeom what he would make before he went to the kitchen to start dinner.