3

jinyoung nodded, a beautiful smile on his face, and cupped mark's cheeks with his hands, pulling him closer to kiss him.

jinyoung pulled away when his phone started to ring the specific ring tone that he could never not answer because it was bambam's.

"hey, bam."

"help me, please come get me. he's gone but i don't know how how long. please," bambam begged quietly, sobs falling out between his words. despite how quiet he was, the fear and pain in his voice was evident.

jinyoung, with wide eyes, looked at mark who was confused and scared. he grabbed mark's hand and started pulling him outside to his car.

"bambam, what happened? what did he do?" jinyoung couldn't drive so he threw his keys to mark and told him to drive to bambam's.

"he had a knife, nyoungie," bambam cried. "he cut me."

"we're on our way, bambam. how much did he cut you? are you okay?"

"he cut my legs. it hurts and i'm scared. i don't know when he'll be back."

as if fate was against him, jinyoung's phone ended up dying on the way to bambam's. and the amount of traffic was the worst he had ever been in.

"fuck!" jinyoung shouted, stomping his foot against the floor board of his car. he was scared and he was angry.

"bambam is going to be okay." mark grabbed his own phone and gave it to jinyoung if he wanted to call bambam from his phone. but jinyoung just grabbed his hand, instead.