real life

ben and theodosia lay in bed, basking in the morning sun peaking through the blinds of their hotel room. they lay there in silence, the only movement belonging to ben, who was tracing along theo's face, neck, and clavicle with the pad of his index finger. as he pressed a kiss to her shoulder, she let out a deep sigh, rolling to better face him. "i don't want this week to end," she whispered.
he wrapped his arms around her tightly, pressing a kiss into the top of her head, mumbling, "it won't. i'm coming with you for the uk, remember?"
she propped her chin up on his chest, looking up at him. "yes, but that's only a week or so. and then i'm off to paris to begin the long process of filming." she sighed, tracing patterns with the pad of her finger.
"i'll visit you." she perked up, brow knitting. "i don't have any filming to do. i'm off for a bit. so i'll come to paris and be there as much as i can."
"promise?"
he held up his hand, pinky extended. "pinky promise." they locked pinkies, kissing the pads of their thumbs before the two sat up, stretching. "let's not leave the room today," ben pleaded as theo stood, walking away from the bed.
"i agree. but benny, i'm just using the bathroom."
his cheeks grew red as he answered, "oh." when she returned from the bathroom she crawled back into bed, her nude body now cold, causing goosebumps as it pressed to his warm one. he shivered as he pulled her tight to him, pressing kisses all over her face.
"i want to freeze this moment," she said eventually, running her fingers through his hair. "and i want to just stay here forever."
it was when he thought she had finally fell back to sleep that he whispered, "one day, my sweet theo."