{2} wet 'n wild💧

The party bled into the early hours of the next morning and was now at maximum capacity

The party bled into the early hours of the next morning and was now at maximum capacity. Not to mention the police coming over after an anonymous noise complaint, which, they seemed to forget about after a few beers.

Fuckshit found himself in the middle of the dance floor, grinding against a woman almost twice his age...and weight. Definitely somebody's mother but he seemed to be holding it down. Ruben was a light weight and was passed out drunk in Xan's parents bed. Speaking of Xan, she was definitely over entertaining Bobbie and her friends. As long as Ray was around good music and good food, he's chillin. Fourthgrade was in his element, he always got the best footage when people had their guards down, not caring what they were saying or who was watching them.

He hoisted himself onto a fence, overlooking the party. The lense was blurry but after a few tweaks the camera had focused on the girls in the pool, Xan in particular. The blue tinge of the water lit up her face. She looked sad, raw eyes and wet eyelashes like she had been crying; Yet still pretty.

"You seeing what I'm seeing"

Fourth grade quickly lowered his camera, not noticing that Jib and Diggy had also climbed up on the fence "Huh?"

Jib slung his arm around his shoulders and pulled him in. He then whispered 

"that"

Following Jib's gaze, Fourthgrades eyes landed on a cute lil pale girl, swaying her hips to the music as she entered the middle of the dance floor. She wore a sheer white dress that hugged her slim figure perfectly, accentuating the curves she did have. Her hair stopped bluntly above her collar bones and was an ink black colour.

"She fine" Diggy says biting her bottom lip

Jib grunts "Diggy, if you were a girl.."

"I am a girl" she snaps

"Yeah. But if you were a girl, with a body like that...would you wear panties?"

Fuckshit jogged over to them, a huge goofy grin plastered on his face "Y'all see me out there?! Taming that shit?!"

"Now you know Ms Parker ain't really fucking with no lil boys"

"Oh please Ms Parker has my 18th birthday circled on her calendar" he hopped up on the fence and took a long slurp from his can of beer "What y'all doing?"

"Jib 'bout to go shoot his shot" said Fourthgrade "..On Estee"

"Oh bet."

"Nah" Diggy said dismissing Fuckshits encouragement "Girls like that like assholes, and Jibs' not an asshole"

"Thank you"

"He's a pussy"

"Exactly!" declares Jib "Imm'a... hold up. I'm not a pussy"

He gave her a right hook.

"Yooo no titty punches now that I'm a C cup"

"C cup? Bitch you wish" mocked Jib

"A'ight then. I dare you to grab her bootty" Diggy fished a $20 out of her Nike sock and flaunted it under Jibs nose "If your not a pussy"

Jib looked over at Estee then back at the money.

"Shit. I'll do it"

Fuckshit snatched the money from Diggy, walking up to the girl as Fourthgrade moved off from the others, re watching some of the footage he got of the night.

"Oh shit yall look!" a random yelled

Everyone watched as Estee slapped Fuckshit across the face multiple times, making his beanie fly off. 

"Oooo"

"What a fucking clown!" Diggy laughs

They were all bent up laughing until some of the adults interfered and split the two up. Fuckshit made his way back over to group. Defeated. And with the girl in question hot on his tail. She was mad, yelling and cussing at Fuckshit who just stood there nursing his aching cheek. He couldn't get a word in.

"Are you crazy?! You think you can just take whatever you want!" She rambled "I am not a fucking toy"

"Let's go girl, he's just a little boy" Bobbie took her hand and they begin walking away.

"It was just a stupid bet!" Fuckshit yelled back

Estee quickly turned around like she'd forgotten something.

"This shit ain't over. BET on that!"

++

Fourthgrades pov.

I swear I blinked and the yard was empty- ghost silent. Xan was still in the pool, leaning over the edge and giggling playfully.

"Come here"

Accepting the invite, I made my way over to her.

"So what do you actually do with all that footage of us?"

"Nothing yet... one day I'll post a vlog or make a movie or something"

"You're gonna make a dope ass movie one day"

I smiled at her words, looking awkwardly down at my feet.

"Well...you could film me if you like"

Steam escaped the pool. Xan stood up, letting the water run down her caramel skin. Her wet curles fell just below her bust, which, were sat in a lace bra.

I chuckled nervously, looking around but nobody was in sight.
We stayed in the pool for a while, under the sunset, smoking through a blunt or two. Being around her made me so nervous, like I was a little kid.

"So how do I look?"

"Like a fucking movie star"

She moved into me and rested her hands on my thighs. Her face was so close to mine I could smell the sweet fragrance around her neck. Then she smiled, waiting for me to make the next move.

"You should probably kiss me"

"Uh..I don't know" I said, in a non challant manor "Friends don't usually do that shit"

She giggled then bit down on her lip.

"Were not gonna be friends"

Before I knew it, my tongue was in her mouth. And she tasted so good. My body tingled in all the right places, shit, I never want this feeling to end.

"...Fourthgrade?" She said trying to catch her breath again

"Yeahh?"

"You ever done it in a pool before?"