{9} Girls need love🍒

Xan's pov

Xan's pov.

10pm

The tv played lowly as I tried to drift off to sleep, but everything seemed to be slowly eating away at me.

Sitting up, I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts. I tried to decide whether to hit up Fourthgrade or not. I wanted to apologise, I wanted to admit how I truly felt about him but really, I just wanted to hear his voice. We've never fallen out like this before. And if what Fuckshit told me was true, I didn't really have anything to lose.

"So you didn't come home last night"

I look up to see my mum stood at the doorway, still in her work clothes. I put my phone face down beside me.

"Yeah one of my friends got stupid drunk, had to take him home and make sure he didn't die in his sleep" I make sure to laugh it off so she didn't think it was anything too serious

"I didn't say you could do all that" she says, moving into the room, arms folded across her chest "I was calling and texting you all damn night"

I really don't need this today.

"Mum I had to!" I argue

"Uh- watch the tone" she warns

I mirror her, folding my arms over my chest too.

"Hasn't Jason and I been telling you not to hang out with those boys so late"

"You've been telling me not to hang out with them period. And that's not going to happen so.." I reach for my phone again

She scoffs "Well since I have a daughter that doesn't respect my wishes. She gets a mum that doesn't respect hers"

My eyes move off the screen, she walks around my bed and goes into my underwear draw, begins to rummage through it before I could stop her.

"Mum what the fuck?!" I sit up

She pulls out the pregnancy test I took with Bobbie.

"Came across this about a week ago."

Fuck. Shit. In my head, I search for a good excuse.

"Was going to wait for you to tell me yourself but now I don't think you were going to tell me at all!"

"..Why were you going through my stuff?!" Is all I can say