{6} smash,marry,kill👅

{1 week later} General pov

{1 week later}
General pov.

Stores quiet. Barley any customers heading in. Ray and Fuckshit closed up the till, joined the others instead. They seemed to be caught up in Diggy's weekend. Her Grandma had taken her to a church council session, thinks it's possible to pray away the gay.

"So did it work? Are you straight?" asked Fourthgrade

"I was watching Justin Bieber the other night and I may have gotten a lil moist. Maybe" she told them

Jib sniggered "Eh. But he's a pretty boy"

"Yeah, He'd make a fine ass girl"

The bell rang above the door as Estee strutted through. Her sidekick, Bobbie following closely behind her. All guns blazing.

"Don't think I forgot about you Fuckshit!" She yelled, her finger poking the air.

"Baby how could you ever forget about me?" he answered, running his hands through his curls

"You grabbed my ass!"

"You're a fucking pervert" Bobbie chanted

"You fucking owe me"

"Okay" Fuckshit stood up and tilted his head sideways "How d'you want me to make it up to you?"

Estee stood still. Surprised there wasn't more of an argument. She'd hyped up herself for nothing.

"Um- I don't know" she looked to Bobbie "Haven't made up my mind yet"

Fuckshit chuckled to himself "Well why don't you ladies pull up a seat while you think about it"

Between a thrifted 3 seat sofa, a couple stained up beanbags and the floor, there wasn't many choices to "pull up a seat" . The group fell back into their own conversations as Fourthgrade stood up, gestured for the girls to take his place. He crouched down by the wall instead, right next the beanbag Xan was sat on.

"You still hate me huh?"

Xan sighed, swiping through her apps to occupy herself.

"You know I'm not.. I'm not always good with my words, how I say things-

"No shit. Look how long it's taking you to form this sentence" she laughed

He took a deep breath, preparing himself for what he was about to admit to her. "I was just trying to tell you-

"Ay, let's put some music on!" Ray said to anyone listening. Ignoring Fourthgrade, Xan hooked her iPhone up to a Bluetooth speaker, playing the first song that came up.