{7} thotiana💏

Fourthgrades pov

Fourthgrades pov.

Estee sat on my lap, the worn out leather sofa cold on our exposed skin.

She planted kisses all over my neck sometimes sucking on it probably leaving red marks. It was too dark to make out her face. The only sounds in the room being our breathing.

And I don't know if I should be doing this.

"You can touch me" she says looking into my eyes, one hand running through my hair "Or are you too much of a nice guy?"

Her cold fingers ran down my bare chest, stopping at my belt buckle. Bra straps slid down her arms. Fuck it.

"..nah. I'm not that nice"

Her eyes gleam over "Then show me"

I look her up and down before slidiing my hands up her thighs, slapping my hands against her ass and grabbing a handful of her cheeks. She moaned at the sound of our skin slapping.

"Okay. We can definitely have some fun"

Xan's pov.

"This the last time imma tell you Sunburn"

He tripped back, All 90 pounds of him landing and sinking into a beanbag, all whilst laughing his head off like some crack head.

"Chill the fuck out" Fuckshit orders, Moving the hair out of Sunburns face and handing him one of his ADD pills.

Really Fourthgrade? You that desperate? Just gonna up and leave with first girl that gives you any attention.

"Ay why you giving these pills to these lil niggas?" Ray asked Fuckshit

"They big boys they can do what they want"

"Yeah. I guess. Lemme see one of those"

Fuckshit hands Ray a pill but Ray flicks it back at him "Dumbass"

Fuckshit glares at Ray and doesn't take it off him until he starts speaking again.

"You giving pills to these guys now and one day you gonna end up just like one of those bums on the street"

"Man you do toomuch, I ain't finna take it that far" Fuckshit answered nonchalantly, barley keeping his eyes open.

"Look at you, can barley put a sentence together"