Chapter 6: Something Else

It's impossible that he will like me, I am just a 4th year student and I am no special girl after all, so I will just think that he has a heart and he is just good. Nothing to be concerned about. I closed my eyes and rested.

After 3 hrs........

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock then I saw that it was know already past 11 in the morning.

"Oh your awake! Just in time! Here is your lunch!" Max said ashe enters the room with a tray of lunch. He putted the tray at the table beside me. "Thanks Max, you are really nice!" I said.

"Hey, did you know that Mark has been a little nice since you two met." He said.

"What?! Really?" I said in a laughing expression.

"Yeah, he has been soft to us that he helps us." He said. "How's your foot by the way?"

"I think it is already healed."

"Can you stand up?" He said.

"I think so." I said then standed up and I was able to stand. "Yeah. It is now healed."

Max removed the bandage and I ate the food that Max gave me. After eating, we went to tell the doctor that I will now go now because I am all healed. After that, Max and I departed and I went to the studio and found Mark there that was listening to music on his headphones. I sat on my usual spot. I was about to get my paper when I noticed that I don't have my bag. I searched that made Mark noticed me.

"Hey, your back. How was your res?" He asked.

"Good, wait! Can you help me?" I asked.

"About what?" He asked.

"My bag is missing! I need to find it, because it have my things in there." I said.

We went out and searched first for my bag at the clinic but it wasn't there anymore, we went to the lost and found, we found my bag.

"Yes! My bag is here!" I said.

"Let's go back!" He said. We were walking on the corridor to the studio when I noticed that my bag was opened a little, but I was too late to know that my precious treasure was blown away from the wind.

"Oh no!" I said and went to the window and saw the paper flew to the Garden.

"Let's go!" I said as I grabbed Mark's hand and ran to the garden.

We got to the Garden and we both searched for the paper and I found the paper on the branch not high, I was about to grab when the wind took it and I followed it, I ran and ran to catch it and the wind stopped so i had an opportunity, so I grabbed the paper. Later I noticed that I was on the cliff, I stayed for a second.

"Cecile!" He said and ran to me. But it was too late, I noticed that I was falling, so I closed my eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Am I dead?" I said as I opened my eyes. I saw that I wasn't falling nor dead. I was saved by a root of a tree.

"Cecile, grab my hand!" He said.

Well, I am not actually afraid of heights, but I am afraid of dying, so.........it is like you are afraid of heights at this time. I am reaching his hand but at the same time, the branch was breaking so I quickly reached his hand and the branch broke. I am sweating but I only focused on Mark. He was trying to pull me up but I was too heavy. Max suddenly came to help

"Cecile! Mark!" He said then helped Mark and they had pulled me up.

After they pulled me up, Mark hugged me.

"Why did you do that?! Do you know that I can't- I mean we can't lose you?!" He said.

"Sorry. I can't lose this treasure that my Mom gave me."

"What is it?" He asked.

"It was my Father's sketch. This is my remembrance of my Father eventhough he died earlier before we can even meet. I am really sorry by the way." He said.

"It's okay, just.....don't do it again, PROMISE ME." He said.

"I promise." I said. He hugged me again and my heart pounds fast.

"Ehem..." Max said. "Okay, you two can go now."

"You are giving us a day-off." I asked.

"Yes, but you two need to memorize so tommorrow will be the practice so you will know what you two will move on the stage, okay." He said. "You may go now." We went to our condos and I practiced the song.

After......

I am still thinking of what was that.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There was something else between us.....but what was it?? I felt it when he hugged me the second time.