Chapter 14: Long Lost Friend

We rode back to Brealton Village to meet Sarah's friend. When I went in.....

"Cecile! I am glad your back!" He said and hugs me.

When I saw him, I remembered the memories we spent together. I thought that we will never have a chance to see each other again. Tears began to form in my eyes as I hugged him, my childhood buddy and was once my classmate.

Kevin Metropilan.

"I missed you so much Kevin! I thought you will never come back!" I said while tears are still falling.

"Don't cry, I missed you to, and now that I am here, let's do some fun time together sometimes." He said and he comforted and I stopped crying and we stopped hugging.

"Why did you came back?" I asked.

"I came back for you." He said that made me blush. "Well, actually I am here for a few months because I am helping dad with his foundation."

"Glad you came back, also thanks Sarah for rescuing me." I said.

"No prob, I just can't stand losing my friend." She said.

"Oh yeah, sorry Kevin but we need to go because we need to go back to our school but we need to go to our condo first." I said.

"Ok, let me drive you there then." He said and went in the car and then Kevin started the engine and started to drive.

********

In the middle of driving, Kevin looks at the mirror and asked: "Why are you here in Heper City?"

"It's because........." I can't think of any reason so I am thankful that Sarah has one.

"Because we went to the concert here in Heper City." Sarah said. Oh yeah, why didn't I think of that!

"Oh okay." He said and continued to drive.

After a few minutes, we reached at the condo and picked up the baggages but....

"Let me help you with that." He said and picked up some and helped on carrying some of the baggages.

"Thank you." I said and putted the baggages on the trunk

"Well someone's being gentleman." Sarah said and went inside the car.

"So where to next?" He asked.

"To our school in Prelar City, Armester high." I said and Kevin started to drive.

******

"Hey Cecile!"

"What is it?" I asked and putted my earphones away because I was listening to music, while we are going to Prelar City.

"How is your school life?" He asked but he still has his eyes on the road.

"Well, it's quite okay. I have made a few friends at school." I said and stared outside from the window.

"But you won't guess what fun ae had!" Sarah said and the two started talking to each other, while I am at my mind, having thoughts.

Now Kevin is here, will everything change? Will I be happy everyday from now on? I hope so, I really missed him! From the day that he left me, from this time. But what is he here really? Is he lying? No! It can't be.

"Cecile.........Cecile....."

While in thinking deep, I am started to hear things.

"Cecile.....Cecile....Cecile.."

It is now getting louder.......

"CeCILE......"

It was getting more louder when......

"CECILE!"

I was snapped out of it, and realized that I was thinking deeply that I didn't noticed that we arrived at out destination a while ago, and the voices I was hearing was Sarah's and she was telling me that we're here.

"Cecile, why are you thinking deep again." She asked like she cares for me like her sister.

"Um.......sorry, so let's go!" I said and I was about to get our bags...

"Cecile, Kevin putted our bags there." She said and pointed. Then that is when I just noticed that Kevin putted our bags on the sidewalk.

"So Kevin! We will go now." Sarah said and we were going past the gate when......

"Cecile wait!" Kevin said as he hugs me.

"I missed you too." He said and let go of me.

"Bye Kevin!" I said and we went to the girl's dorm and to our room and changed our clothes and went to sleep.