Chapter 11: The Accident

Something might happen, ugh....I can't stop thinking it! Just ignore it! But, I can't stand it! Maybe there is really-. No! Just listen to some music and just calm. I putted out my earphones and listen to some music. Ok, this is very calming, I looked outside and my nervousness lessen.

"Hey, you looked that you are nervous about something. What is it?" He asked.

"Um.....it is nothing." I said.

"Come on, I know that there is something bothering you." He said.

"Alright alright, I just had a......bad feeling about something." I said to him and he stopped the car on a parking lot.

"Do you want to go back?" He asked.

"No, I will just ignore it." I said to him.

"Ok." He said and continued driving.

Third Person's POV

Mark continued driving while Cecile continued ignoring her guts. What they don't know is there is a tragic fate waiting for them.

They reached the bridge of Sledon River, they were crossing the bridge where a car suddenly overtakes and Mark's car will hit the car that overtakes the other car.

"Mark watch out!" Cecile said.

Mark's car is unstable that it hits and fell to the river.

"Ahh!!" They both shouted.

Let's go to Brealton Village, Sarah is waiting for Cecile but what she doesn't know is that Cecile is with Mark and they fell to Sledon River and no one found them yet.
A guy went to Sarah.

"Hey, she isn't here yet." The guy asked.

"Yeah, I hope that she is safe." She said.

"Don't worry, maybe she is stuck in traffic." He said.

"Ok, thanks Mr. Geltano." She said.

"Your welcome Miss Lavenda." He said and they both laughed.

"Your a good- no, great friend." She said and looked and the window. "Stay safe Cecile." She whisphered to herself.

Back to Cecile and Mark. They fell and after a few hours the police reported to the media about two persons fell under the bridge and the river took them.
When the media told about the bews on tv, Sarah felt nervous about the news because until now, Cecile is not here. Sarah began to cry because maybe Cecile is now dead or lost because she wants Cecile to meet her friend.

Will Cecile and Mark be saved, will Sarah be united with her friend Cecile, and will Cecile meet Sarah's friend??

Cecile's POV

"Ugh, what happened?" I said and stood up and looked around and saw and ran to Mark. "Mark! Wake up!" I said and he woke up.

"Where are we?" He asked.

"I don't know how we can get out of this." I said. "Come on, let's build shelter. It's dark and we need to survive so if they found us, we need to be alive....."

Ugh!!!!! What have we got to.......I guess let's start answering the questions tommorow.