Chapter 8: Days Before The Day (Part 2)

Next Day......

Wednesday

I woke up and went to the kitchen to eat. While eating, I just noticed Sarah when she asked something.

"Hey! You are a bit changed lately, what happened?" She asked.

"Well, it was this....."

Flashback......

"First was, Mark saved me from falling to the floor when I reached the top shelf. I was getting a book and the stool suddenly made me fell." I said.

"Ahh!!!!" My past self falling.

"And exactly Mark came in the room and he saved me."

"Cecile!!!" Mark's past self said while he ran and catched me.

but he didn't only saved me from falling, but he carried me to the clinic because my foot hurts. But did you know that he did it in Bridal Style. And when he left his sketchpad at the table and I take a peek, I saw some sketches of me that are so beautiful." I said.

"Wow! So that is why your so happy!" She complemented.

"It is not only that, next is when my sketch of my father's figure has been blown away by the wind and I went to the Garden and I caught the paper but the moment I caught the paper, I was standing on a cliff so it cracked and I fell, Mark ran to me  but he didn't caught my hand." I said.

"I thought I was going to die but I was saved by a root of a tree. Mark reaches for my hand and I reaches his. Exactly when I reached his hand, the root broke but Mark got me. He wasnt enough to pull me up, but Max suddenly came and he helped Mark pull me up. After he pulled me up, he suddenly hugged me and I promised him that I am not gonna get in danger again. After that he hugged me again and I felt something...." I said.

Flashback ends......

"Wow! You are really a lucky girl, but I will be always there for you." She said.

"Aww.....thanks Sarah." I said. "Oh! I will be going now, I am going to be late. Bye!" I said and started going to the Building.

"Bye!!" She said.

Exactly when I got there, they were going to start. Okay! This is the last day of practice before the Show! I will do my best!!

After.........

It is now already lunch, I went to the Cafeteria and ate my lunch. After, I went to the Rooftop and I sat on the bench. If was windy and refreshing, I putted out my earphones and listened to some music. Max suddenly came to me and sat beside me.

"Hey Cecile!" He called and I removed my earphones.

"What?" I asked.

"I know that Max said this, did you memorized that song that you and Max will perform, all of it? Including the one that he wrote?" He asked.

"Oh yes! I did why?"

"Well, you are going to sing in a large, I mean super large crowd of people that came from different cities. So that is why I need you to give your best tommorrow, okay?" He asked.

"Okay! I will do my best even of there will be a lot of people for you." I said.

"Thanks, by the way the practice will start soon so let's go back." He said and we go back at the Stage Room.

We continued to practice for tommorrow.

After the Practice.........

So now we are now done practicing, I hope that everything will be alright.

I hope so...............