Chapter 17: Birthday Surprise (Part 1)

I want to dedicate this chapter for @GraceRabbit for giving nice comments in the previous chapters. Hope you like it!!!

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

I went back to my room at the dorm, as I enter the room, I saw Sarah lying in her bed while on her cellphone, I think she's looking on facebook. I can't blame her for being an addict in facebook, well it's her thing.

I sat on my bed, and put out my cellphone and my earphones.  I played some music while lying on my bed and looking in the ceiling.

"Hey Cecile!" Sarah called me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I am going to the cafeteria, are you coming?" She asked.

"You go on ahead, I will join you after I made my assignments." I said and put out my Math and Science notebook.

"Ok, see you!" She said and left the room.

I started doing my homeworks then my phone vibrated, I checked it and I got a notification that says:

    On December 6, Friday; Sarah's birthday.

Oh, Sarah's birthday! I forgot it, I remember that my classmate, Jaselyn, said that on Dec. 6 is Sarah's birthday.

I will just deal with it tommorow, I need help, because I want to give Sarah one of the best memories that she will remember since she is my best friend and she is always there when I need her.

***

We are currently waiting for the clock strikes 11:40 pm, just a few minutes and it's Lunch time! We are all excited, and some of my classmates were getting ready, the discussion ended early and our teacher is typing in her computer about something. I am writing on my notebook some ideas for the party, I already came up some to share but I want some opinions to.

The clock strikes to 11:40 and the bell rang. "Bye class!" Ma'am Stella Abernado said, stood up and picked up her things.

"Goodbye Ma'am!" We replied and she left, we stood up and the others began to leave the room. I saw Jane was going to leave, I went to catch up to her.

"Jane!" I said and ran to her.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Can you help me?" I said. "I want to surprise Sarah because of all she had done for me."

"Okay, I have nothing to do anyway." She said.

"Let's talk on the rooftop." I said.

"Okay, I just need to get and buy something. Meet you later." She said and winked to me. She left and I grabbed my bag and left too.

***

I put my bag and lunch beside me and waited for them to be here. After a minute, Jane opened the door and came in and took a seat.

"So, have you came up with some ideas?" She asked and took out her lunch.

"Yup, well I have two ideas. You can choose which one is better." I said and put out my notebook. "Check it out" I handed her the notebook and I grabbed my burger and took a bite.

"Wow! These ideas are amazing!" Jane said as she scans my ideas and puts a rice and a piece of meatloaf in her mouth.

"Well, I want her to have one of the most memorable day of her life." I said and took a bite on my burger.

"You really want to be a bestfriend for her." She said and looked at me then smiled and swallowed her food.

"Yes, I want to pay her for all the things she had done for me." I said and looked at the sky. "So which do you prefer?" I asked and took a bite on my burger.

"Well, I think it's the second one, because I think that it will work." She said and ate again.

"Okay, but it isn't only us. There is one person that will help." I said and took a sip in my drink.

"Who?" She asked.

"He's almost here." I said and took a bite on my burger.

After a minute...

The door opened and someone came out, and it was my friend Kevin.

"Hey Kevin!" I called him and waved at him, then he went to us.

"OMG, what a handsome looking guy!" Jane said.

"Hey Cecile!" He said. "I came her just like you asked for."

"Cecile!" Jane whisphered.

"What?" I asked.

"Is that your friend?" She asked.

"Yes, why?" I replied.

"What a handsome friend, introduce him to me." She said.

"Oh Jane, I will I will." I said and faced Kevin and stood.

"Okay Jane, this is Kevin Metropilan, my childhood friend, and Kevin, this is Jane Colarando, my classmate and friend." I said.

"Nice to meet you." Kevin and Jane said to each other and shaked hands.

"So Cecile, let me take a look on your plan." He said and I gave him my notebook.

"So I have this too plan, choose which one is the best so we can plan quickly." I said and stood up, while drinking and I threw the plastic.

"Well, these ideas are good. But I think the second is better." He said.

"Wow! You two choosed the number 2! Okay, so 2 it is." I said.