someone help me!!!

Im getting angry...... I don't like getting angry...... I have anxiety and panic attacks when I get angry..... I don't wanna cry.... But this bitch Zoe1167 is pushing me...... She puts herself in a depression state and then wants pity and attention from me or anyone..!!!!!  And jaytheboom11 knows exactly what the fuck I'm talking about.... She doesn't really know what it is to try SHE WANTS EVERYONE'S FUCKING ATTENTION AND IF YOU DON'T GIVE IT TO HER SHE'LL MAKE YOU FEEL GUILTY...!!!!!!!!!!!  She said " Once you said youll be my friend you signed up to deal with my venting" But yet I try to vent and she ignores me, calls me annoying, tells me to fuck off,  blocks me etc. But I'm forced to sit and listen to her bitching and complaining about how life's not fair for her. But MY "FRIENDS " DON'T REALLY CARE HOW I FEEL I TRY TO TELL THEM BUT THEY MAKE FUN OF ME, IGNORE ME, CALL ME ANNOYING, SAYING THAT I VENT ABOUT STUPID SHIT WHEN I NEVER GET TO VENT!!!!!!  AND GET MAD WHEN I EXPLODE!!!!!!!

I wanna cry in a corner and hide from the world and stop being such a big bitch baby.......... Stop crying.... But I'll never say this to her face because I feel bad...... And PrinceCreative knows how I feel about this they know I've encountered someone like this before but we both hate bringing it up and I'm sorry that I put your link in this but you know how I feel.......