Therapy Session

~Na'Zia's POV~

    Trey is late for the therapy session again. I can't believe him ! its like he never cares about this relationship. He keeps me a secret from everyone . He lies and say I'm one of his friends I'm more than that , but hey what can I do  he controls the relationship not me . I wish I could just tell the world what an asshole   Trey really is .

                    Phone conversation

     Na'Zia: Trey where the hell are you !

      Trey: Why the hell are you blowing up my phone for I told your dumb ass I was in the  studio!

Na'Zia : You don't have to talk to me like that  Trey  I'm not a child , and I told you we had a session today.

Trey: Zia are you really fucking serious right now? No one cares about your damn feelings . Btw I'm not coming home tonight so don't wait up .

Before I could say anything else he hung up . I don't know why he treats me like I'm a  secret . I'm tired of being "Trey's little secret" . Once I got to the car I could feel the tears flowing. Why does my life have to be a secret. While I was driving home I couldn't help but think of all the times he told me he loved me , he cared  . I wish I could get those days back , but it's to late . It's my fault why he's like that.

                 ~ Trey's POV~

Na'zia been tripping lately with this therapy shit. she know damn well our relationship is fine. Don't nobody need to know about us right now . I give this girl  everything and all she do is complain about how I disrespect her . This bitch need to learn her place in the relationship , and play the role of my fucking wife. I'm just finna go to the club with my boys and get fucked like I always do when she's pissing me off. I just might find a bitch or two , and   take them back to the hotel .

  hey guys this is my first story so I hope you like comment and like .

Do you think Na'Zia should speak up for herself. ?

Do you think  Trey is very disrespectful to NaZia..?