Author's Note (Please Read!)

Hey there! 👋🏻

Thank you for picking out MSB! It literally means the world to me. MSB is my first ever work that's successfully published on Wattpad (bc I alw unpub my stories LOL) and I really hope all of you would love it as much as I do. :)

Honestly speaking, MSB's concept was inspired by my old crush, a total shy guy who knew I liked him... And well his feelings for me were super complicated (#itscomplicated) so let's change the topic HAHAHA :") #foreveralone

Anyway, this novel will be a light-hearted and fun one! Be prepared to smile and hopefully laugh along with the characters as you navigate through the story with them! :")

A forewarning first though: our hero, Tobias, is really shy so that may trigger some of you (although I highly doubt so bc aren't shy guys just sooooo cute?? *fangirls*) and our heroine, Adelaide, may be a little too thick-skinned and shameless for her own good, therefore some of you may not be able to stand her (lol). In that case, this book isn't for you!

Oh, and, mature/sexual themes are (of course) to be expected in this book. Please read if you're 18+... but I can't stop you from reading it if you aren't either (hehe)... Only chapters with asterisks (*) contain mature scenes. Read at your own risk, people! I'll not be responsible for any 'damages' to your (pure? impure?) minds! Lol. X)

Note that each chapter can be taken as stand-alone as they aren't really related. But to fully enjoy the story, I'd advise you to read every single one so that the story flows!

Without further ado, let's begin the fun! Please remember to vote and comment your thoughts on MSB! I can't wait to hear from y'all!!!!!!! :)

♥️ M.