SUMMARY

LOVER TO LOVER
dedicated to monicageIIer

LOVER TO LOVERdedicated to monicageIIer

( made by jasperhaIe )

In the darkness of my dark-beating heart,
I know.
He'd have loved it all right.
You see?
Even death has a heart.
MARKUS ZUSAK

━━━━━━

It was just supposed to be a fun vacation for Percy and his friends. One filled with dive bars, pretty girls, and as many shots as they could afford. They were celebrating their last year of college, after all. But as soon as they step into the Hotel Cortez, everything changes, and for Percy Isaacs, it ends up being for the better.

Hadley Monroe is an eternally damned soul at the Hotel Cortez, wandering the halls for something to do and looking for her next meal. Sometimes, it really sucked to have blood virus that made her crave any person she came into contact with, but she could thank her wannabe mother for that. It hardly gave her time to make friends, not that anyone wanted to be friends with a vampire anyways.

When a group of three college boys are given her room on the sixth floor, Hadley sees nothing but a few pretty faces and some bodies to eat up. But the second she notices Percy Isaacs, she sees an opportunity to test herself, to get acquainted with humanity once again. She sees a man who deserves to live. And just like that, Percy is thrust into the world of vampires and monsters that haunt Hotel Cortez.

As his feelings for Hadley become faster and deeper than he could've imagined, Percy must make a choice: should he leave the hellmouth or stay with her forever? After all, the pomegranate seeds she offered him looked so sweet.

CAST

CODY FERN
AS PERCY ISAACS

CODY FERN AS PERCY ISAACS