Knox

Knox

My life is a long story so I'll sum it up as best as i can since all of us have our own story.

I'm Knox Bailey Archer.

So here's the thing. The Archers are dangerous feared famous killers in the whole world! It all started with my great 14th grandpa, Lock Archer. He escaped prison and death row multiple times for being a well known killer.

Majority of the guy Archers have been put in death row, just obviously successfully escaped.

But still to his day VERY well known and dangerous, dead or alive.

The Archers have been around for years!

We're well known. Everyone knows the Archers.

So that means hella gangs and mafias are after us.

We're not a gang, were a strong powerful team along! With consists of my dad, grandpa, 'uncles' -Tyler, Gabe, and Matt, and I! great grandpa passed away, but left my grandpa something strong that he had to step up from when my great grandpa passed away as a tradition...

The Red Hooders.

**

"Another fight?!" mom scowls and I turn to dad.

"Don't look at me" dad puts his arms up in defeat

I sigh and turn back to mom. "Look. I'm in alternative school for a reason"

She scratches her head angrily. "Just stop would you?!"

I puff laugh. "I'll be at the gym if you need me" I grab my keys and storm out of the house.

Yea this is an everyday thing.

Getting into fights at school.

And yea, I'm on the verge of having to go to a correction school.

I wouldn't mind going there, but I'm trying to prevent it for my mom and Willow...

Of course my dad too, but mainly my mom and Willow.

Because she's so attached to her son that if I have to go away for months without seeing her, she's quite literally go insane. And Willow? God she's my little girl. My fucking best friend. She's in pre k, and she already hates that I have to get out an hour after her, though she looks so damn forward to seeing me when I do get out.

Dad on the other hand, he and the team are sly mother fuckers so they would break me out of there.

I speed to the gym and once I pull up, the guys do too.