Epilogue

Knox

"Care!" Tucker calls Caroline and Enzo whistles.

"She's not a dog" Sunshine laughs. "Let that poor girl live in peace"

"No" Tucker says and I burst out laughing.

Caroline walks in. "Yea?"

"Just wanted to see our baby sister" Tucker wraps his arms around her and ruffles her hair.

"Squishy" Enzo runs his hand down Caroline's face and she laughs, smacking Enzo.

Then Enzo flails his hands in her face and she gets out of Tucker's grip, running off.

"Aw sis!" Tucker laughs.

I laugh. "She's just minding her business doing homework and you two come in"

"Speaking of homework" Tucker and Enzo say in unison.

"You guys didn't do it did you?" Sunshine smacks her forehead and they shake their heads.

"Go do it and go to bed, you got school tomorrow" I say and they groan. "Come on eighth grade playas" I laugh.

"We're not players!" they say.

Sunshine and I raise an eyebrow. "Yes you guys are" Sunshine says.

"We've never had girlfriends! All we do is..."

"Push them off" Tucker helps Enzo.

"Yea and you guys have never had friends either" I say.

"We're each other's friends" Tucker ruffles Enzo's hair.

"Okay, do homework and off to bed. Chop chop" Sunshine smacks her hands together and they groan, doing into their rooms.

Enzo and Tucker are eighth graders now and never had one friend. Not a girlfriend. Not anything.

And they have to have all their classes together and sit next to each other.

They're inseparable twins.

"Ready to bed?" I rub Sunshines back.

She nods with a smile and we walk into our room.

**

"Yay!!" Caroline jumps up and down as Tucker and Enzo walk over to us. "Finally"

The boys laugh and smile.