Deal

Summer

It's been weak.

A

week!

And Knox hasn't been to the gym!

Where is he?! Did something happen?! What if he's in jail?! WHAT IF HE GOT CAUGHT?! WHAT IF HES ABOUT TO DIE FROM A GANG?! WHAT IF-

"You've been staring at the wall for so long" Brody snaps me out of my thoughts.

I turn to him. "Have you heard anything recently about Knox archer?" I ask.

"Nothing besides he's a psychopathic killer" he rolls his eyes.

"Well I know, but like him getting caught?" I rephrase myself.

He shakes his head. "No, why do you care? Wouldn't you want a killer to get caught?"

I freeze. "Well... yea bu-"

"No buts. A killer should be killed the way they kill people" he crosses his arms,

I sigh and nod. "You're right. Well, I'm gonna head to the gym before I cancel my membership"

"You're canceling it? Why?" he asks.

"Just not into it anymore. I mean, working out isn't my thing" I explain.

"When are you canceling it?" he stands up.

"After tomorrow" I throw my bag over my shoulder.

He nods. "Bye I guess"

"Ill be back!" I walk out of the house and get in my car, driving to the gym.

I know I'm gonna get bullied even more for quitting... but I can't keep doing this.

I'm so exhausted.

I'm overworking myself.

And my anxiety is so fucking bad.

I walk into the gym and see Knox!!

My tired eyes widen and he notices me.

He's sitting at one of the arm workouts and motions for me to come over, which I gladly do. "Well isn't it Summer" he laughs.

"Sooo you're not dead?" I chuckle.

He pretends to feel himself. "I think I'm pretty much alive"

"Where have you been this past week?! I thought something happened to you!!" I put down my back.

He chuckles. "Chill, you act like an anxiety freak" he says and I get quiet. "Oh... you are" he facepalms himself and I frown. "Not a freak!!!!"

"It's okay..." I look down.

"You look fucking exhausted as shit" he says.

"Just the school building is hot. And I have heat strokes in there" I lie once again and he laughs, running his hands down his thighs.