"I'm with you"

Summer

My anxiety has never been so bad...

ever since Knox explained to me that a gang is after me, I've been so.. cautious and more skittish.

But he told me he's protecting me... but I still feel nothing but fear.

I go to leave the school building, until I'm pulled back by a group of guys. "Think you can leave huh?" one punches me in the face.

"Guess your little boyfriend fucked you over huh?" another laughs.

"Penelope, you know, the popular girl, told us she fucked him. So sucks to break your little bubble" the other kicks me.

"Let's see..." one guy walks up to me, putting his hands on my waist.

"GET OFF OF HER!" Knox runs in and pushing him off me before a teacher runs up.

He beats the hell out of them.

The guys immediately see it's Knox and run off.

"YOUNG MAN!" the teacher shouts and Knox turns to her, making her turn white.

Does Knox really have this affect on people?"

"WHAT?!" Knox snaps.

The teacher runs off and that's when Penelope comes up. "Knox!! Is everything okay?!"

I look at her and Knox punches the FUCK out of her.

"YOURE A FUCKING LIAR!" he shouts at her and she holds her cheek

"YOURE A FUCKING LIAR!" he shouts at her and she holds her cheek. "NO WONDER YOU CANT GET A GUY!"

Everyone around us ooo's and records, making Penelope bawl out crying.

Knox takes my hand and leads me outside. "Thank you" I cry and hug him tightly.

"That's been going on a lot... hasn't it?" he doesn't hug back.