⬫2

(Madi's outfit^)

Madisyn

I slammed my hand down on the annoying alarm clock that signaled it was time for my first day at college. I got up and took a short hot shower.

I looked through my closet for an outfit. I finally decided on a pair of blue skinny jeans and a grey sweater with black writing. I slipped on my white converse and walked back to my bathroom. I plugged in my curling iron and started on my makeup. Since it was the first day I wanted to make a good impression. I kept my makeup at low and applied some black mascara, gold eye shadow and matte pink lipstick. I then curled my hair.

After I finished I grabbed an apple then headed outside. I realized I have no car and not that much money on me right now I just walked to school since it wasn't that far only a couple blocks.

Once I was at campus I made my way to first block. science.

___

I sat down in my last class which happened to be math. I think Mr. Mahone is this class professor.

I've been ignoring everyone all day. I hate stuck up brats, sluts and man whores.

I was scrolling through my phone when a person sat down beside me. I started to ignore them but was cut off,

"Hey I'm Ally" the girl who sat beside me said. I looked up and she was smiling.

"Madisyn" I spoke and put my phone up.

"How old are you?" She asked trying to start a conversation.

"18, you?"

"I just turned 19" she said.

"Any hobbies?" I asked her.

"Well I love skateboarding and shopping" she told me.

"I see we're gonna be good friends" I said as Mr. Mahone walked into class.

"Good morning students. It's a new year and a new semester. I'm Mr. Mahone and ....." I lost focus after he wrote his name on the board.

"Madisyn"

Ally elbowed me in the ribs which caused me to look up.

"Madisyn" Mr. Mahone called my name.

"Uh y-yes?" I asked him with a shaky voice. Mannn he's just so hot.

"No phones" he said pointing to the iPhone X in my hand. I put it in my pocket and rested my elbow on the desk. He sighed and continued on with class.

After school was over Ally and I exchanged numbers and she headed to her dorm which was across campus. I decided to just walk but halfway through my walk it started pouring.

Great.

__________

Austin

__________

I put all my stuff in my bag and leaned back in my chair. My mind drifted off to Madisyn. She's so beautiful. I've never seen a women as beautiful as she is. There's a million things I would want to do to her. I just want to kiss her and let my hands wonder her body. I snapped back into reality. I shouldn't be thinking about my student this way. I sighed and grabbed my stuff and headed to the parking lot.

I drove away from campus and headed to my apartment when it started to pour down raining. I seen a girl walking on the sidewalk and noticed it was Madisyn. I decided to pull over and see if she needs a ride.

I rolled down my window, "Madisyn get in the car" I shouted so she could hear me. She turned around and stopped and hurried into the passenger seat.

"Your soaked" I said as I looked at her. You could see her black bra through the thin, wet, sweater she had on. I felt my member grow. Shizzz.

"Where to?" I asked her even though I knew where she lived I didn't want her to know that.

She gave me the address to her- our apartment complex.

"No way" I faked.

"I live there too" I told her and she smiled.

"Yay" her voice was laced with sarcasm.

"I have to deal with you as my professor and as my neighbor?" She laughed and a smirk grew on my lips.

"Yep"

A/n:

I-

vote comment share fan

ilyasm!!