⬪15

I got up the next day to get ready for another college day. Austin came over last night and we discussed the whole thing that happened yesterday. I will be dropping out of college closer till the baby's due date and maybe later on take online courses.

I put on a navy sweater and blue ripped jeans with black converse. I did my makeup and curled the ends of my hair. I got my nails done with Ally after school yesterday and mine are a matte black and hers are white with pink designs.

I got into my car and it roared to life. Once I made it to the campus I noticed Ally was sitting under a tree with a book in her hand. She wasn't a nerd type and she's an outgoing person. When there's a party she's there but when it comes to her college courses she's all in it. She's not a quitter and her goal is to graduate and become a marine biologist. That's the only reason we have a couple classes together because she's in others learning about the under water life. I love sea animals like turtles, fishes, dolphins and seahorses. When I was little I wanted to become a marine biologist but soon changed my mind because I love kids and teaching.

"Ally!" I called over to her. She looked up and took a sip of her Starbucks coffee. She waved and stood up and put her stuff in her bag and ran over with her coffee in hand.

"Hey girl, where's your man?" She smirked.

"His class" I said.

"It's still early and there's not really many students here, go see him" she said while stirring her straw around in her frappe.

"I'll meet you in our first class" I said and walked off to Austin's classroom.

"Mr-" I started to say but stopped when I realized he had company. Ms. Ross. Uhh I hate that brat but she's also my teacher and I need to pass her class.

"Yes, Ms. Colt?" Ms. Ross asked. I came to talk to my boyfriend not your slutty but!

"Uh never mind I'll ask later" I said and turned around to leave. I heard Ms. Ross say something under her breathe but pushed it aside. I'm gonna make her life a living hell if she don't leave my man alone.

<>

The day went by really slow and now I was finally in Austin's class. I haven't seen or heard of Alex today. And surprisingly I wasn't getting rude comments from people. My phone vibrated from my pocket and I took it out.

Babe💕

Why aren't you doing your work baby? Btw you look gorgeous as always 😉💗

Madi

Thinking ...

Babe💕

About?

Madi

Wassup w u and Ross? 
I thought u stopped talking to her..

Babe💕

She walked in my class asking for some paper because she supposedly ran out but I don't see how and I handed it to her and she wouldn't leave. Baby I swear your my one and only and I don't want her. I only want you. 💕💗

Madi

You sure?

Babe💕

Positive now get your cute butt back to work 😉

I smiled down at my phone and put it back in my pocket. I looked up and made sure no one was watching and winked at Mr. Mahone. He smirked and winked back. My cheeks were red and I tried hiding them in my sweater. I looked down at my test and begin answering the questions. Good thing I was pretty smart when it came to math.

<>

I walked into Austin's apartment with him and threw my bag on the couch and sat down on it.

"Wanna watch Netflix and order take out?" Austin asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah what are you getting?" I called back.

"Italian good?"

"Yeah!" The boy and his love for Italian.

I turned on Riverdale and sat back and watched. Austin walked in and cuddled up next to me.

He started rubbing my baby bump. I looked up at him and kissed him.

"I love you" I said as I pulled away.

"I love you so much more princess" he smiled and reconnected our lips.

Hey! So I was thinking if I should end the book soon and start a new one. Most of y'all voted for a stepbrother story about one of the WDW boys. What should I do?

vote comment share fan

ilyasm