⬫18

Last chapter

I'm now 24. Me and Austin got married almost 5 years ago. Joshua is now 6 and we have a daughter who just turned 3. Her name is Lillian Lynn Mahone. She's absolutely wonderful. I finally got my degree in teaching. I'm a first grade teacher and next year I'll have Joshua in my class.

Ally is our babysitter we pay her to watch Joshua and Lily when we're not home. Austin still teaches at the campus. Oh and did I mention I'm pregnant again? Yeah almost three months now.

Ally got married about three months ago and she's pregnant with twins. She's beyond excited to be a mother herself.

Chelsey is 19 now and is engaged to a guy named Noah. I met him about a year ago to give my approval. He ain't gonna be dating my sister if he isn't good enough. He makes her happy which I'm happy for her.

Our families are doing great and my parents moved up here to New York. My dad got his job transferred and mom got a job a cafe.

I haven't really seen Alex since I left college but I heard he moved to California and is dating a model. I feel sorry for her.

Dad wasn't really happy when he found out his youngest child was getting married but he finally came to the fact that they were both happy. The wedding is in a couple weeks.

"Mom" Joshua said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah baby?" I asked while looking up from my laptop.

"Lily is being moody" he said. I laughed and looked up again. Lily was crawling on the floor and threw her Barbie doll at Josh and he dodged.

"Lilian" Austin warned as he walked in the front door from work.

"Dad!" Josh yelled and jumped up and hugged his dad.

"Dwaddy!" Lily said and walked over to him.

"Hey babies" Austin kissed their foreheads and they ran off to their rooms.

"Hey princess" he kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you"

"I love you more"

I hope y'all liked it please leave a comment and check out my new story I posted. Thanks!!

ilyasm!!!