⬫4

I had on a black crop sweater with black ripped jeans and red Nike's. My dark hair was curled and I had on light makeup. I had on diamond earrings and my nails were a matte black.

I made my way to my first class and when I walked in Ally was no where to be found. I sat down towards the back and got my phone out.

Madi
Where are uuu???

Ally
I woke up with a bad cold, winters on its way.

Madi
I'll come see u after school

Ally
No no u stay home and study. I'll be fine boo

Madi
Ok ok text if u need anything girlyy

Ally
I will

I put my phone down when a boy sat down beside me.

"Is this seat taken?" The blonde headed boy asked. I realized he is in some of my classes but we've never talked.

"Is now" I mumbled and the teacher walked in.

"I'm Alex" he said while he took a pencil out.

"Madi" I smiled and the teacher started teaching.

__________

It was currently our lunch break and Alex asked if I wanted to join him at a small cafe across the street for lunch. I of course said yes. We've been talking all day. He's a pretty cool guy. But I'm not interested.

I was laughing at something Alex said when I spotted Austin walk in and he looked over in my direction. He smiled and I returned the favor.

__________

Austin

__________

I walked into the small cafe across the street from the campus. I looked through the window and I spotted Madi with some boy. I walked in and she was laughing I guess at something he said. She looked up and I smiled at her and she returned the favor. I looked away and rolled my eyes.

Stop Austin she's your student.

Yeah but she's mine.

No stop! She's your freaking student!

__________

Madisyn

__________

I walked into Mr. Mahone's class and sat towards the back. This is the one class I don't have with Alex. I miss Ally.

"Ms. Colt, late...again" shot! I didn't realize.

"Take a seat and see me after class" he sighed and I took a seat towards the back.

"Those pants make your butt look big" some Justin Bieber hairstyle boy said and he slapped my butt.

"Jason leave now!" Mr. Mahone snapped and I jumped. Jason hurried out the door.

"Madisyn please sit down" Mr. Mahone called me by my first name...which he never has.

After class was over everyone headed out the door and I was left alone with Mr. Mahone. I walked up to his desk and just stood there. Mr. Mahone looked up at me and stood up and headed to the door. I heard it lock. What-?

He walked back to me and grabbed my hand and took me to the little supply closet in the back of the room.

He backed me up against the cold wall and bought his face closer to mine.

"You drive me crazy Madisyn" he spoke and rested his hands on my bare waist. Shivers shot up my spine.

"This is so wrong" I spoke up.

He bought his lips to mine and I kissed him back our lips moved in sync.

"I-I can't do this. I-I'm sorry" I pushed him away.

"Believe me it's not you. I really like you. But this is illegal" i told him and left.

__________

Austin

__________

Oh Madi, sweetheart. Your going to regret that. Just wait.

A/n

hottttt

vote comment share fan

ilyasm