⬪7

Before I begin this is a surprise chapter. Second update in one day. I'm just really stressed out rn and I wanna get it out in a chapter. I hope y'all like this. Y'all are amazing ilyasm!

"Your about five weeks pregnant" the doctor said with a smile on his face.

"Congratulations Ms. Colt" he stood up and shook my hand along with Ally's.

"Come again in about ten weeks and you can find out the baby's gender" he smiled.

"Thanks Doc" I said and he nodded and left. I stood up and walked out to the parking lot with Ally and I once again let her drive.

"Are you gonna tell Austin?" She asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah, he deserves to know" I said while looking out the window. I wasn't ready to be a mother. I can barely take care of myself let alone a child. But I was finally gonna have a baby of my own. Will Austin like it? Will he leave me? Abandon me and his own child.

Ally drove to the school again to get her car. I looked at the time and realized school was about to get out. I waited till all the college students were gone and walked to Austin's classroom. He deserves to know.

I was walking down the hall when Ms. Ross left out of Austin's class.

But first I'm gonna ask if something is going on between them.

"Ms. Ross" I called and she turned around.

"Oh Madisyn. Hey, what can I help you with" she smiled. You could tell she had lip injections.

"I'm sorry I missed school all week I had a bug. Do you have any work I missed?" I asked her with the fakest smile I could do.

"Why yes. Follow me" you could also tell her boobs were fake and her bra was stuffed with cushions and tissues. I wasn't starring at them I swear. She had a piece of tissue hanging out.

I held back my laughter and followed her down the hall to her classroom.

She handed me a stack of papers as soon as we made it back to her class.

"Hope you get to feeling better Madisyn" she said my name with venom laced in her voice.

"Um Ms. Ross, can I ask you something?" I asked. She nodded her head and motioned for me to continue.

"Are you and Mr. Mahone seeing each other?" I hope she said no.

"Not at this moment but we used to" she smiled and I seen sadness in her eyes.

"Oh, nice talking to you" I said and headed out the door and straight to Austin's room.

I knocked and I heard him say something and I walked in.

"Mads" he smiled and ran to me. He hugged me so tight.

"Austin I-I need to talk to you" I stuttered.

"Can it wait? I'm late for a meeting" he asked while he straightened his tie out.

"I-it's really important" I spoke, my eyes getting watery.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I could hold the tears back anymore and I just let them run.

"Baby" He took my stuff out of my hands and sat them down on a table.

"Do you wanna go to my place and talk?" I nodded my head.

"Meet me at my car babygirl" he kissed my forehead and I nodded.

"I'll get your stuff" I nodded and walked out to his car.

I was still crying by the time he reached his car. He unlocked it and I got into the passenger while he got into the drivers side.

We pulled up at the apartment complex and he helped me with my stuff. Once we reached his apartment I sat down on his couch. I finally quit crying but I was really stressed out and I know this isn't good for the baby.

"Babe i-i" I stuttered.

"It's fine shh, now tell me what bothering you" he spoke as he sat down beside me and bought me to his lap and rubbed my back.

"This isn't why I'm c-crying but I really need to ask you something" I told him.

"Anything babygirl" he kissed my head.

"A-Are you seeing Ms. Ross?" I asked him.

"I'm not anymore but years ago I was" he sighed.

"When I was nineteen I proposed to her and she said no. We dated for at least five years and she said no. I left her because I didn't want to be with someone who said no to marrying me and embarrassed me in front of my family and friends. Since I started working at the college she's been trying to flirt with me and no matter how many times I tell her I'm not interested in her she won't leave me alone. Baby trust me. I don't want her and I would never cheat on you" he told me and I smiled but it soon vanished when I knew I had to tell him.

"Austin, I-I'm pregnant and it's yours"

Surprise

Surprise

What will he do or say?

I'm r stressed rn 😫

vote comment share fan