⬪5

"Ally.." I trailed off. I just told her what happened between me and Austin yesterday. How he kissed me and I kissed back.

"Mads I don't see a problem. Yeah he may be your professor but if you like him, go for it then. Your legal and he's only twenty-four. He's handsome and really great at math. If you like him then go for him" she told while she was painting her toenails black.

I sighed and ran my hands through my long black hair, "he's my professor, what will my parents think?"

"Madi your not living under their roof and your eighteen. I think you can make your own decisions" she said as she put the cap on the nail polish.

"Just go for it" she told me as she pulled her phone out.

"Want pizza?"

"Duh"

<>

I picked my books up from the desk and headed out the door, walking to my next class. Which was English. I was going to school to be a teacher. I absolutely love children and I can't wait till I have my own one day.

"Ms. Colt" a deep voice stopped me. I turned around and came face to face with him.

"Mr. Mahone" I smiled, which he returned.

"Can you please come help me with these?" He asked. I just noticed he was carrying a ton of books. I rushed over to him and took some books.

I walked into his classroom and sat the books down on his desk. I started to leave but his large hand grabbed my wrist, stopping me.

"Madisyn...I'm sorry abo-"

I cut him off with a kiss.

"I really like you Austin" I said as I pulled away.

"I really like you too Madi" he said and bought his lips back to mine.

"Wanna come to my place once school is over?" He asked.

I nodded my head and kissed his cheek.

"I got class" I said as I backed up a little and he pulled me back by my belt loops.

"This sweater shows to much skin baby" he said as he looked down at my bellybutton.

"And my, your mouth watering" he smirked and kissed me one more time before I left.

I walked into my next class since I missed English.

"Why you all smiles?" Ally smirked at me.

"Is it about a special someone I know?" She smiled.

I nodded my head and told her I'd explain at lunch.

<>

I went to the little cafe across from campus with Ally since we don't have a long lunch break.

"So tell me" Ally said as we sat down in a booth waiting for our food.

"I kissed him" I smiled and the kiss came flying back.

"Ooh" she smirked.

"How does his lips taste?"

"Like toothpaste?" I giggled. He was just so delicious.

Ally licked her lips and I giggled at that.

<>

It was now time for Austin's class. I walked in and sat in the middle. Austin walked in followed by Ms. Ross, a history teacher from down the hall. She followed him to his desk and grabbed something. Then she slipped him a sticky note and she walked out. I seen him put it under his keyboard of his computer. I sighed and looked down at my lap. What was it? I decided to ask him after school.

During class a blonde headed girl raised her hand. She's new and I think her name is Bella James, I'm not sure. I don't socialize with these kids.

"Yes Ms. James" Austin asked her.

"Are you single?" She asked.

"Uh..yeah?" He said but it came out more as a question.

Bella giggled and elbowed the girl sitting next to her and the brown headed girl blushed and bowed her head.

Austin looked over at me and smirked. I smiled and felt my cheeks heat up.

<>

I drove up to the apartment complex and Austin pulled up next to me. I got out and locked my doors followed by Austin. Once we reached the elevator he grabbed my hand and he backed me in the corner and was about to kiss me when the elevator dinged. I followed Austin to his apartment which was on the same floor as mine. Awesomeness.

He unlocked his door and I noticed we were neighbors. His apartment room was right beside mine.

I walked in and we came straight to his kitchen. The island was similar to mine but it had a black marble counter top and mine was a white marble. I followed Austin to his bedroom. I sat on his bed while he untied his tie and put it on his desk. I seen a stack of papers stacked on top of it.

"I seen Ms. Ross flirting with you earlier" I broke the silence as he sat at his desk chair, straight across from me.

"Yeah, she failed miserably" he laughed.

"What was on that sticky note she gave you?" I asked as I stuck a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

He smirked, "jealous, are we?"

I rolled my eyes, "I'm serious Austin"

"Her number" he smirked at me.

"And you kept it?" A sting of hurt slashed through my heart.

"I simply put it under the keyboard, I just looked at it to see what it was. Madi, baby your all I want" he told me. I smiled and stood up and made my way towards him. I straddled his lap and pushed my hair to one side. I then kissed him and he kissed back. He pulled away for split second,

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to"

I kissed him again which turned into a heated make out session and one thing led to another. A few of his shirt button were undone and I didn't have a shirt on.

You know what happens next

A/n

Heyyy this just took about two hours to write lol

I have a huge idea of what could happen but afraid it might ruin the story. But in the other hand sounds really good.

Hopefully...it works out

ilyasm

Vote comment share fan