⬫10

No one compares to you
~ Jack and Jack

Austin

He shakes his head and walks back into the double doors that lead to the classes.

"Excuse me my mother is calling" I said while fake answering my phone. Ally smirked and I waved at her and Alex then chased after Austin. Good thing it was lunch time and most college students went out.

I walked into his classroom and he was sitting in his chair with his elbows on the desk and his face buried in his hands. I shut the door and locked it making sure no one was to be seen. Austin's head shot up and I could tell he was stressed.

"Baby" I spoke as I walked up to him. He didn't say anything instead he took out a pin and some papers and started grading them.

"Babe" he still ignores me. So I walked up to him and removed his hands and papers from the desk and sat on it.

"Daddy what's wrong?" I cringed. I never called a boy that. I seen a smirk come on his lips but he quickly removed it. I grabbed his tie and slowly pulled him to me and smashed my lips on his.

"Why the f*** did you let that Alex boy sit by you at lunch?" He cussed. Oh boy. Protective Austin alert. Though angry/protective Austin is pretty hot.

"He asked if the seat was taking and I said no but as soon as he sat down I faked that my mother was calling"

"Yeah, after you seen me"

"Babe, your the only man I want. I want you and only you. Nothing in this world could explain how much I love you. I want you and this baby in my life and I want our baby to have a father. You grew up without you so you know how that would feel. I don't want to lose you. F*** Alex, I don't want him!" I ranted.

"I love you more, princess" he kissed me one last time before it was time to go back to class.

"Grocery shopping after school?" He asked. I nodded and kissed his cheek then walked out and to my next class.

<>

"I think we should make pasta for tomorrow" Austin said.

"Well you really love Italian" I smiled and grabbed two boxes of noddles.

We drove to a town over to get groceries. Most of the students lived out of town and some lived in the dorms so I don't think we'd get caught.

After we got everything for the pasta, we decided to just look around the store for a bit.

After awhile we fount ourselves looking at baby stuff.

"I hope it's a boy" Austin smiled while looking at baby boy clothes. Honestly I'd like my oldest to be a boy so he could look after his younger siblings.

"Do you have any names you like?" He asked.

"I've always loved the name Joshua for a boy" I smiled at him.

"Joshua Carter Mahone" he smiled.

"I love it" I kissed him.

"Me too"

"And for a girl?" I asked looking at him.

"I don't really know yet"

This is mostly just a filler chapter.
I hope y'all liked it.
I'll try to update again soon.
Thanks for reading!

vote

comment

share

fan

ilyasm