⬫16

Baby Joshua ^

I only have a couple weeks left until my due date and I'm so excited to meet little Joshua. Austin has been calling constantly when we're not together to check up on me and our baby to make sure we're both okay. I couldn't be any more thankful.

I started taking online classes instead of going back and forth to the campus. Which means Austin isn't my professor. We haven't made our relationship public yet. We're gonna give it a while until after Josh is born. Ally has been really supportive she's even keeping an eye on Ms. Ross for me to make sure she don't try anything on Austin. After my baby is born I'm going to that school to tell the chick off. I strongly dislike that women.

I sighed as I sat in my tub which was filled with water and bubbles. Austin was currently teaching and Ally was at school and my mother hasn't flown down yet because I'm not due till another two weeks.

After I got out the tub I slipped on a black t-shirt that showed my baby bump and grey shorts. I walked to the kitchen and felt a pain shoot up through my body.

"Uhh!" I screamed as I leaned on the counter. I grabbed my phone and dialed Austin's number.

"Hel-"

"THE BABY IS COMING!" I cut him off.

"Oh! I'm on my way baby" I heard him say and I heard him running and a door shut.

"Hang on tight baby. I'll be there in five I'm gonna call your mom" he told me and I said bye and hung up.

"Owww"

Minutes later the front door opened and Austin ran up to me. I was now leaning over the counter panting. It hurts so bad.

"I'm gonna go pack a bag" he said and ran upstairs. Seconds later I heard him shuffling around in our closet and he ran down the stairs and grabbed my arm and helped me to the passenger seat. He made sure I was okay and ran over to the drivers side and jumped in.

"I called your mom they're getting the soonest flight over" he said.

"Freaking hurry up Mahone!" I yelled as I grabbed ahold of the arm rest in his car.

"I'm trying baby" he said and placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed soothing circles over it with his thumb.

Once we reached the hospital he got a wheel chair and put me in a room. They gave me a shot.

I was in labor with Joshua for twelve hours before I finally had him. But when the doctor got a hold of him a worry look took over his face.

"He isn't breathing! Get him to ICU ASAP!" He yelled.

No!

<>

Austin

It's been a couple hours since Madi had Joshua. The second I seen my baby my entire life changed. I was a dad. I had a son. I fell in love with Joshua Carter Mahone. I'm really scared right now. My baby wasn't breathing. Did they get him to breathe again?

The doctor walked in with a clipboard and his glasses was on the tip of his nose.

"Joshua is breathing again" I sigh of relief escaped my lips.

"But he may have asthma later on in life. He was born a little early. He weighs 6 lbs and 4 ounces. He's a small baby but he's doing very well. Would y'all like to see him?" He said.

"Yes please" Madi said from her bed. She's been crying. She's really worried about her son.

<>

Madi

The doctor walked back in with a nurse and a baby bed. She picked up Joshua and handed him to me. I made sure to support his head and the doctor and nurse left. Austin stood up and bent down and touched our baby's hand.

"I'm a dad" he smiled and looked over at me. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"We're parents" I smiled and looked down at our son.

A/n

Awww literally goals ☺️

vote & comments please

ilyasm