Chapter 5

Cato

Back in school for another week. I am so excited 🙄. But it means I have another week to annoy Clove.
I go to the kitchen of my dorm.
"Hi Marv".
"Hey"
"You ready?"
"For what this day for hell"
"Yeah"
"Nope".
"But what about your girlfriend".
"I don't have a gi- how dare you. Out of everyone Clove's your girlfriend."
"Let's just go"
"Fine"
"By the way your blushing".
"No Im not."
"If you say so but than why is your face red."
"Caoi"
"No don't leave me".
"Fine. Let's just go."

Once we get to class we sit at our desks. We notice that a lot of people aren't in or have left.
"Today you will get your first project" said Ms. Trinket. "It will be on your own districts. Work with your partner."
I turn around to see Clove roll her eyes. Seriously. Im not that bad. Am I?

We start to work on our project. I take out the girl from when I was 7 pencil
"Where did you get that?" Clove said.
"Well shortie-" I begin.
"Don't call me that" she said.
"Anyway" I continue "when I was 7 a girl in my class dropped her pencil and this is it. Why?"
"Just curious"
"Yeah sure. What's the real reason."
"Well I had a pencil like that and it was from my mother before she-"
She cut herself off. She starts to go into tears.
"Shhh. We're in school. It's okay. We don't want rumours being spread about you do we." I say comforting.
"Yeah I guess."

Time for sport. Volleyball. Damn. I’m so bad at this. Help me. Shortie seems to be good at it though. It hits my face and im yelping in pain. She doesn't care.

After class we go out and my face is red. Not like blushing red like pain red. I washed my face and it seemed to go away. Strange. I now go over to Marv, Glimmer and Shortie.

"Hi guys" I say sitting down.
"Hi" says Glimmer.
"Hi" says Marv.
Clove doesn't say anything.
"Have nothing to say Shortie."
"No, but I was always told if I don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Words: 374

Panem highрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ