Chapter 21

Marvel

Alice? Are! You! Serious!

“They are made for each other” I say angrily.
“How? Why would they be made for each other? ”
“Guess what, Glim? Declan is Clove's ex; Alice is mine. ”
“So your saying... ” Clove says trailing off.
“Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Either there both idiots even though we know that or... ”
“Or?” Everyone says unpationly, except Clove and I.
“Or they are trying to make us jelous,” she says jestering her hand between her and me.
“And our lives a misery. ”

“Uhh... Let's talk about something else? ” Peeta says.
“Yeah like the fact that Cato wrote in brackets only Marvel is allowed call you that.”
“Yeah, and why'd you have to write shortie.”
“Would you have preferred Clover.”

“Hi guys! ” says some guy followed by a girl with red hair.
“Hi Finnick, this is Katniss, Peeta, Marvel and Cato. ”
“Hi. This is Annie. ” he says pointing to the girl behind him.
“Hi.” she says shyly.

The bell rings and we head to class. Glim and I head to gym as all the time-tables got switched around. MOST of your classes are still with your partner though.

On our way we passed Declan, or as we call him “jerk face” and ugh. Alice.

“Hey, Glim.” I wispher not to grab their attention but only Glim's.
“Yeah?”
“Can we give her a nickname?” I day pointing at them. I don't even wanna think about her.
“Sure, well she reminds me of poop, I'll think of something.”
“Thanks.” I say as we head for gym.

Class takes a while but it eventually finishes. Just than Cato ran up to us.

“Guys, it's Clove's birthday tomorrow!!! What are we gonna do?”
“First of all, cute you wondering about your girlfriend's birthday.”
“Seriously Glimmer.”
“Yep. Secondly it's her sweet sixteen so it will be amazing trust us.”

We have a couple more lessons and the day is over. That's job one done. Next. To get Clove's party ready.

The first store we go to is Peeta's family bakery. Lucky for us Peeta designs the cakes so we should be able to get a deal on them.

We get a red velvet with we chocolate on it.

Because we are friends with Peeta (and that Peeta was the only one working their except one of his brother's), Peeta helps us out with the cake and gives us permission to get a bunch of other stuff for free.

So because of this privilege, we get two dozen fairy cakes.  As well as this we got 2 dozen donuts and five pies.

“All good to go. Would you like them now or shall we deliver them to you. ” Peeta asks perfessionally.
"Can you deliver to them to us. ” Cato says.

“Making sure things are perfect for his girlfriend's party. ” I whisper into Glim's ear while leaving.

We do a lot of shopping until we take a break to eat.

“Whats next on your list. ”  I say being bored out of my mind.
“A present. ”

Just than Jerk face and ugh came up to us.

“Present for who? ” Jerk face said walking toward Cato.
“Present for none of you buisness. ”

“Hi babe. ” it was ugh.

Glimmer

I feel anger among myself. Babe. How dare she call him that.

“What are you talking about. I broke up with you when I say you cheating on me with another guy, not just cheating but sleeping in my bed. Together. ”
“Alice by the way, they are dating now.” says Jerk face.

I feel a lot of blush go up to my face. I completely forget about that.

*flashback*

Marvel was looking for Glimmer when he saw her against the ground with a what looks like a scar. He came up closer and saw a guy scraping his throwing knives against her back. He went over there and he heard the guy say, “Not a hot cheerleader now. ”
Marvel realized that he is bigger, stronger, and could use a spear very well.
“Leave her alone!” he said in a determend voice.
“And who are you to say this to me?!” the guy who was scraping Glimmer's back with a knife said.
“Her Boyfriend.”

Glimmer (Again)

Both of them walked of. Wait a second. Was I? Jelous.? Of her! No, I couldn't have been. Could I?

“Umm... Glim you ok. ” Marvel asks me that snaps me out of my thoughts.
“Uhh... Y-Y-Yeah I'm fine. I-i-I-I'm going h-home if that's ok.”
Since when did I studder.

Words: 755

Authors Note:
Hi. Sorry that the chapter was short. The flashback is from Chapter 6.

Please Vote and comment ideas if you have any. As you can see I'm adding characters from Catching Fire and Mockingjay slowly but surely. If you have any ideas if would be graciously appreciated as well as credit will be given.

Thanks for reading.