Chapter 10

Clove

What?!! Me? Share a seat with him? I mean I know he's hot. All of a suddenly my ex walked in with his new girlfriend and 2 seats were free. He noticed me.

"Still don't have a boyfriend?!" He said.
"Still don't have a brain" I replied.
"Well at least I have a girlfriend unlike you. Third Wheeling are you? Hah! How pafethic! "
He walks off.

We look at Marvel and Glimmer.
"You young miss I will report to your parents that you have a boyfriend." I said sounding like Trinket.
We finally got our drinks.
"Thanks Barry"
"No problem Clover."
"I said please stop calling me that."
"Fine. Is that your boyfriend?" He asked, pointing at Cato.
"No! Why would I date him."
"Okay than. Enjoy your drinks. Oh and you young man what would you like?"
"The same as her" Cato said.

I look over to see my ex and that girl making out. Yuck. I'm a little upset and Cato seems to notice.
"You okay"
"Yeah, yeah fine."
Barry comes out with Cato's drink.
"Thanks."
"No problem. Bye Clover's boyfriend."
"Caoi" he says.

"Well Clover do you wanna hang out later."
"Don't call me Clover." I say feircly. "But sure. How about 6?"
"Yeah, you free for the flix?" He asks
"Sure. Yo, once you two stop giggling and probably kissing under the table or something do you wanna go to the flix at 6?!"
"Sure" Glimmer said.

Authors note:
My books came!!! Hooray!
I am only starting Catching fire and I'm only on Chapter 3. I am kinda a slow reader. So I am reading the book and writing this story so I may not post so often.

Words: 285