Chapter 18

Peeta

Since Clove and Cato were out today, (We all think it's a date) we decided (Glimmer, Marvel, Katniss and I) to go shopping. Glimmer's idea of course.

We went to Mc. Donald's because Glimmer and Marvel said to Cato that Clove likes Mc Donald's.

They weren't there. Even though that, we still had food. I have a Mc. Chicken sandwich, Katniss has a big Mac, Glimmer has a quarter pounder with cheese and Marvel has Chicken nuggets.

We collect our food and sit down.
“So what are we doing?” I ask.
“Eating. I thought it was obvious.”
“No Katniss, I meant what are we going to do after we eat.”
Glimmer and Katniss look at each other. Both a look of excitement in their eyes.
“SHOPPING!!!” They squeal before eating again.
Marvel and I look at each other knowing it won't end well for us.

Once we finish it's about 3 o clock.  We head out of the fast food joint full to the bone. We head up to a store and Glimmer's emerald green eyes light up with joy. I look over to Marvel and he mouths something to me. I have no idea what he said so I took out my phone and texted him.

Texting: P= Peeta, M= Marvel.

P: What did u say
M: I said 'Help me now'
P: Your right, help us now
M: You ready?
P: Ready as I'll ever be

End of texting

Still Peeta's PoV

We walk into the store and I head over to Katniss who is looking at a cup.
“Watcha looking at?”
“A mug.”
“Whats on it?”
“A mockingjay.”
“Isint that the same as the pin you have.”
“Yeah. It's the best mystical creature of them all.”

We head over to Glimmer and Marvel. Marvel clearly wanting to escape looked out the window.
“Dude, there's a game shop, wanna go.”
“Sure”

We head off, not actually knowing where the exit is. I think we were just getting away from the havic of shopping.

Suddenly Marvel stops in his tracks.
“Whats wr-”
“SHHHH.”
I stay quiet as Marvel takes out his phone. He takes a photo of something then, steps back to let me see what was happening.

It was Marvel and Clove!!! We find an exit beside them so we decided on our way out we'd shout something.

As planned we walk out without them noticing.
“BYE LOVEBIRDS!! ” We scream like five year olds.
“Wha- How- Why are you even here. ” Cato says.
“You can thank the girls. ” Marvel says.
“Of course Glimmer wanted to go shopping. It's so obvious. But how come today and not tomorrow? ” Clove says.
“Glimmer, Marvel and Katniss all recommend the mall to you apperantly. They all presume it's a date and I presume so too. ”
Both their faces we're blushing madly.
“Bye Lovebirds. ” Marv says again as we leave the store.

Words: 481

Authors Note: Hi. I know I said yesterday that I probably will post once a week but I had time today. I know it's short and I apologise for that.

I presume at the beginning when it started off where it said Peeta one of you guys were confused.

I also finished Catching Fire both the book and movie and really enjoyed to them. I was debating to put Johanna in at one point looking around and stuff but I decided not to but you probably will send characters like her, Finnick and more.

Thanks for reading I also wanna shout out to @Gwennievo and @MatchingTears.

Stay Kawaii