Chapter 1

"If I had known I'll lose you tomorrow,I would have held you closer"

Namjoon could hear his phone ringing frantically in the drawing room as he rushed to finish his bath.He wrapped the towel around his hips and got out.All the five were there,just sitting and purposefully ignoring his phone.Hoseok was looking through his twitter feed and tearing up.Yoongi was absorbed in a discussion panel in the news,whose topic was obviously Bangtan.The headline reel read worries and rumours.

"Will Bangtan ever be the same or Is this the end of the most famous boy band on the earth?",The newsreader was saying.

"Turn that thing off ,Hyung",Namjoon said as he picked up the phone.It was Bangshihyuk Pdnim.
"Hello,I was in the bathroom,Sorry..yes,yes...I understand"
The phone was cut.
Five pairs of eyes looked up at him and he broke the tension,

"It's time,We have to send him right"

Jin bit his lips hard as he nodded and Hoseok broke into hysterical sobs.Yoongi was quick to rush to his side pulling him into a hug.
"Gwenchana",His hoarse voice mumbled.

"Remember these roads,where we rode our bikes to the Han river and thought our dreams are far"

Jungkook's mind was running like a wild horse.It had no reins,What could he do? Sitting by the window in that car ride might not have been the best of the choices.But he worked as if he was programmed.He was doing something even if it wasn't what he intended.He kept remembering hyung,all the roads reminded him of hyung.Namjoon was continously getting calls from different people.Friends,Family and more.

Jungkook wished this was all over so that he can go back to his room or somewhere far and cry his eyes out.He wanted to stay strong for his hyungs.He always had,even when his insides crippled with fear and dread,he has done his best to smile and stay afloat.But today, it was harder.Hoseok was lying on Jin's shoulder,his nose red.

The car pulled infront of their company building,It was where the service is being held at.It's where their journey had started and where it is ending.Jungkook hesitated,He wanted to turn back and run for it.Instead he got out of the car, holding the door open for his hyungs.
Hundreds of cameras flashed at once,By this time he is supposed to be comfortable of the cameras,but not today.Today they are capturing a side that he doesn't want to remember,not as a photo,not as a video.Everything was different today.

Sejin guided them into the building.
"Is it the end of Bangtan?"
"Was it the company pressure?Is there no security?"
"What had happened?"

The questions were of all greater level intensity.But none of them got answered.
Jungkook wandered at the back as the hyungs walked into the room.He knows what lies beyond those walls.And he held himself back,he didn't want to see.He didn't want to make it all true,all his fears,he didn't want to accept it.This is a dream,he would be waking up from any minute now.He waited but he didn't.Sejin slightly touched his arm,urging him to walk.

The room was white,like the ones we don't know the edges of.Bouquets of flowers lay on the floor.Yoongi felt numb to the pain that was building up in his chest as he entered.All their families were there,some trying to sniffle their sobs.Silent tears and vacant faces.He had always brought himself to love silence but this was deafening.It was unbearable.He breathed heavily.One...Two...

There laid his lifeless form,He looked small in his death but still had the aura of happiness about him.His skin pale.His lips curved a little.He is smiling,Yoongi thought.He looked peaceful in his death.Yoongi slowly clutched his heart.It was slowly hurting him like someone kept pricking it.The numbness was wearing off.The truth was settling in,

"He's really gone and he will never see him again after today"

Above him was a photo ,an old photo.He looked so young in that.His smile still in place.Handsome and charming as always.He looked eternal in that.The banner below it read.

"We will always love you,Park Jimin"

"Hyung,For in photos the memories are frozen,For in photos we are forever young."

"Jiminah...",Taehyung's painful whisper broke the silence as Hoseok dissolved onto the floor beside him.Namjoon's phone kept ringing and this time he didn't care either.

A/N:So here's the first chapter. RogueRaven99 yess gurl,you got it right 💜I had a hard time writing this piece..Hope you liked it,Leave comments please