Chapter 2

"We've been waiting too long for the spring "

Namjoon's head was out of the world,things were happening around him.People were talking to him,comforting words,to stay strong.He thought back to the conversation he had over the phone with PD nim in the morning.
"I know it's hard to ask of you at times like these,I should give you time to settle your heart.But if we don't deal with this in the right way,right now,The stories media will publish will hurt Jimin and his memories.We have to make this right,Namjoonah",He had said.

Namjoon had agreed but what does 'making right' means.His vacant face bore no expression as he thought.He didn't dare look at Jimin.He didn't want to give in,not yet.Hoseok and Taehyung were on the floor,crying their eyes out.Jungkook stood there,just like Yoongi .Namjoon sure couldn't decipher their thoughts.Jin was sitting in between Jimin's mother and Hoseok's sister,calming them down both.Pd nim was pacing up and down in the hallway,He had a special place for Jimin in his heart and struggled to keep it together.A lot came and left.Taemin was the most heartbreaking encounter.His sobs broke everyone.

Hoseok was getting more and more scared as the time snailed away.He didn't know what he wanted.For this to last forever or to end this soon.Taehyung had gone silent in his lap for hours now.Hoseok felt like he had lost all his energy.He had danced to all the most toughest choreographies with no break and still had energy to run around,he was never exhausted to this point.He kept whispering to himself,"Jiminie wake up" like a maniac.This could be one of his pranks.He always did that,maybe everyone is in it.His brain screamed of his stupidity but he didn't care.He dared to raise his head to look at him one last time before they closed the casket.

Taehyung had lost sight of what was going on.He was angry and sad.He hated it.Whenever that happened,he was there to hold him tight,to ground him.Now how could he inflict the same pain and just leave? The moment was maddening.Someone helped him up and gave him the name palette that bore the words "Jimin,Park" in beautifully scripted Hangul.He is supposed to lead the procession along with Jungkook.Jihyun held the frame.The hyungs held each end of the casket.Yes,Hyungs were carrying his weight.Ironic,isn't it? He was the first one all the hyungs would seek out when they were down.Jimin had carried around all their weights,pains and worries.

'Was it to get back at them like this,Jiminah?', Taehyung thought.

"Walk down with me one last time,for at the end of the road I'll depart"

There were no cameras when they walked out.Pd nim had made sure of that .yes,It was a respectful thing to do.But there was something else waiting for them outside.A purple ribbon that stretched out to as far as they could see gaurding the road.They all stood there silent.Weeping but silent.Placing the casket into limo was the most hurtful scene one could witness.Namjoon finally broke down,Jin engulfed Namjoon into his hug.Jin understood him,He doesn't have to be strong cause he's the leader.He is allowed to feel this way.Jimin was his brother too.

Hoseok joined in the hug as well.So did the others.Like they always did.And for that one weird moment,Everything in the world felt perfect and normal.Like Jimin was there,As one of them in the hug.Yoongi breathed,"He is with us".Jin held them tighter.None of them wanted to let go or turn around and face the dark limo that held the reality.

"Remember when I said am not scared of anything in the world as long as we are together"

Sejin patted Jin,lightly.

"Gwenchana Hana-Dul-Set hamyeon ijeo
seulpeun gieok modu jiwo
Nae soneul japgo useo"

All the way to the end of road.They held each other,hand to hand,shoulder to shoulder.They got into the limo and set off.Jungkook peered out through the glass to look at the infinite ribbons.

"Hyung,Are you seeing this?Are you really going to leave ignoring all this?"

That's when Jungkook lost it.He turned around to hug Jin.
"Hyung,am scared.am scared.Make this right,like you always do"

A/N:I have no idea,why am I doing this to myself? Leave comments.I'd love to hear your thoughts.