Chapter 22

A/N:Hi,I don't usually do author notes at the beginning but this is kinda for the right feels.Listen to spring day while reading..

They stood side by side waiting for the platform to raise.Jungkook breathed in and out heavily.He knew it in his heart that he was bound to faint or fall apart soon.An hour,only an hour.He can do it.Jin was the last one to rush to the line up.The dim lights under the stages didn't give away any of their pain so Jin stayed ignorant.
"Can we sing Spring day?",Jin asked all of a sudden and all of them synchronised in turning their heads at him.To that Jin said,"I might never get a chance to sing again"
"What's that supposed to mean?",Yoongi was the one to ask but Jin ignored the question and said,"please"

Namjoon turned around to face Hoseok for he knew Hoseok had the most trouble performing anything and Hoseok nodded .Namjoon signed out to the staff.

"Jungkookah",Jin called and for a second happiness flooded Jungkook's heart as he looked at Jin in surprise.Jin was actually acknowledging Jungkook after so long and Jungkook couldn't wait to answer.
"yes,hyung"

"I'll take on Jimin's parts",Jin said and Jungkook's mouth slightly opened,wanting to say something but it never made out of his mouth.

Just then their attention was brought on to the crew boy opening a rectangular box and extended it to them.
The mics.
The green one,the pink one,the blue one,the black one,the purple one,the silver one and ..the golden one.Their eyes stayed fixed on the golden even as they took their own and at the end the golden mic was left.Just when the boy was about to close the box,Taehyung extended his hands and took it,placing it by his belt.

The platform rose slowly.The usual feel of walking into the cheers didn't come,instead came applause.Noone screamed or shouted.And it was more peaceful.They loved it this way.Yoongi's eyes grazed the familiar crowd,the light sticks through the darkness.Everything felt just the same.His train of thoughts were forced to stop as Namjoon's voice came,"Hello,We are"
"BTS",He chanted automatically.He tried hard to fix his concentration on Namjoon and what he was saying but only the words Jaehyu said echoed in his head.

"Our Jimin wanted to try again"
"He wanted to come home"
"He will stay as your Magic Shop"

Suddenly someone nudged his side and he saw they were supposed to move to the sides letting the video play on the big screen behind them.He stepped to the left wing with Jin and Taehyung.It was a tribute video the staff had put together for Jimin.The video started with a pouty Jimin complaining about cleaning to Taehyung.The audio was replaced by the most painful music ever.Yoongi recognized it to be one of his own composition.Something he had made out of his broken heart and bruises when he was fighting the demons in him.Although Yoongi was took surprise by it,he focused his attention to his shoe laces,letting no pain get to his face.

The way the laces intertwined with each other and bend into a knot.The music got louder and more painful.His curiosity got the better off him.He raised his head a little to observe his brothers.Taehyung's gaze lingered on the crowd,Jin and Namjoon displayed no emotions with their eyes on the screen.Hoseok's tears rolled out,his eyes on the screen too.Jungkook fumbled on his shirt's hem,his body was shaking slightly.The crowd all their breath still trying to muffle their sobs,their pain.But they'd hold it in if that would make the boys feel better,knowing that they are holding up.They'd ignore their pain for the seven,no six.

Yoongi slowly directed his eyes to the screen.The boy on the screen was smiling,his eyes disappearing.His hand covering his face eventually.The memories like photocards attached to the string.A photo of Yoongi and Jimin making Cake for anniversary showed up.Yoongi quickly averted his eyes to the laces again.