Epilogue

People were walking busily,Stylists and managers alike.Loud cheers echoed with thumps,the bass exploding the very floor they walked on.One could feel the vibration of the crowd's energy.Hoseok tilted his head a little to his stylist's whims and kept on scrolling down his phone.The earphones playing their new single blocked out everything, the outside world had to offer.His mind was going through the choreography,multitasking with his eyes scanning the feed.He scrolled down the newsfeed he just mindlessly lost.A small smile crept onto his lips.

"BTS:The chart monsters are back",The title read.The article stated how their new single "Together" has topped every charts there is.It also talked about how the Maknae had returned after his military enlistment and the band has been active ever since.It ended with a small quote at the end 'They are keeping their promise'.Hoseok knows what it meant.It was tiring,scary and sometimes overwhelming but he will do it nevertheless.His phone rang and he was brought back to reality as his sister's name flashed infront of his screen.

"oh,Noona",He said.
"Hoseokiee,I called into say all the best.Do well"
"Noona,we did do broadcasts.I will be fine",Hoseok whined and his sister chuckled before settling to a concerned tone.
"Concert is different,right?Fighting Hoseokahh,Noona will call you later"

His sister won't stop worrying and Hoseok knows that.Just before he handed his phone over to Sejin,he swiped down his inbox one more time.And the one swipe took him way back to the old texts that he wasn't very fond of but yet there was,with his name on.It's not like he forgot,his name always lingers in his heart.Though they don't speak about it often.It's always in the atmosphere and amidst them,a comforting feeling.He had not texted that number for nearly few years now.The messages were never seen and he knows it won't ever.He wanted to read everything once again but his hands mindlessly pressed onto it and deleted it.It was gone like it never existed.He heavily sighed and the smile crept to his lips again.He doesn't need that anymore as long his memories never fade from him.

"In ten minutes",Sejin shouted over the now at ease crowd.Hoseok looked around at the room as his stylist handed his coat over.Namjoon was going over the setlist one last time.Jin was trying to help Taehyung fix his coat.Yoongi was rapping his part in 'Together' and lastly,Jungkook with his Army haircut still in place was standing at the door,waiting for others to join him.And they did.When the staff cleared out and Sejin was the only one in corridor,ready to lead them onto the stage.Namjoon extended his hands to the middle and the others joined.

"For us,For Army..For him",Namjoon's voice almost got drowned in the cheers and bass.
"Bangtan Bangtan Bang Bang Tan",The men chorused.They took their positions.

The stage rose.

Taehyung felt the world move in slow motion.The music blasted through his in-ear signalling him his cue to perform.He is older now,He can't dance like he used to ,He gets tired easily.His breath hitches and heart rates often spiked.The cheers were always loud,they loved them no matter what.But a lot of other things changed.

Jin was one of the famous MC's of multiple variety shows.Yoongi had someone he loved.Namjoon and Supreme boy were planning on setting up a Record label of their own.Hoseok's Dance school in Gwacheon was the best in the country.Jungkook was in pursuit of happiness.As a matter of fact they all were.Years will roll again.Concerts will seize and comebacks gone,but they will still come together,write songs,talk about what is happening in their lives,have drinks and dinners.Sometimes go out for trips.Taehyung would go back to Daegu,spend his time in the fields like he had wished now that he can't travel the world with his soulmate.Not as celebrities but just as two bestfriends exploring.That's a long gone dream but he still would be happy about the life he had,the people he had met,the love he had known.He might occasionally run his mind willingly through the memory lanes,the stacks of photos Jimin took that he acquired months back to keep him company.

For now, The concert ended and they all huddled up for a group hug.All of them hated to cry anymore but still loved to remember their brother's eye smile.As they felt his presence with them, Taehyung reached to touch the golden mic tucked into his belt.No,he's not alone.He has never left for seven years now and Taehyung knows he has to let him go but for now he will hold onto that feeling of home.

You got me
I breathe while looking at you
I got you
Inside those pitch black nights
Shine..Dream..Smile

A/N:We are officially done guys,For now,Goodbye Ma loves.Hope you enjoyed this story.

Hope you enjoyed this story