Chapter 21

Clearly the lack of sleep had Yoongi dozzing off in his chair.His stylist made no attempt to wake him up as she kept doing her best.Jungkook was trying to get this weird feeling off his chest as he paced the washroom.He had been infront of thousands of fans before and hit his notes without fear but now he was scared,his heart thumping against his chest.It was only 200 people out there but the song,It was special.It was his tribute to his late hyung.He needed it to be perfect.He breathed in and out,at times puffing his cheeks.

Taehyung stayed close to Namjoon who had his eyes fixed at the door.Yoongi's stylist moved his head slowly to the other side taking care to not wake him up and continued fixing it.Taehyung's phone rang,a quick glance at it let him know it was Jihyun's call.He picked it up and walked out of the room.
The phone had woken Yoongi up and the stylist was done quickly and she left the three.Just then Jungkook walked in,his face still red with anxiety.He scanned the room for Jin and directed his gaze at Namjoon.

"He is probably stuck in traffic",Namjoon rubbed his head as he answered.

"It's better to give him a call though",Jungkook couldn't live on in that assumption.And like clockwork Hoseok dialled Jin's number.The others waited for their conversation to seize, anxious to learn of Jin's whereabouts.
"He 's dropping by PDnim's,something to discuss !",Hoseok said as he reflected the other's concern.What was so important that he couldn't wait till the meet got over? But none openly voiced it.A knock on the open door had them turn their heads in alarm.Namjoon,still half expecting Jin, was dissapointed.And on the threashold stood someone they weren't expecting.

Jaehyu Noona,Jimin's stylist.

Rumour had it that she had quit her Job and Jin had refused to call her,him being the only one other than Jimin to be close with her when the boys wanted to enquire if she was doing fine.And by the looks of it,she wasn't.Jin had always felt guilty when Jaehyu only asked him to check on Jimin,but he exploded.But that was the story of the past.Why worry,right?
The boys scrambled onto their feet and quickly took a bow as she smiled.Her smile was angelic,mother- like.

"How are you all?",She asked,her voice barely heard.
"We are okay..We are doing fine",Namjoon spoke for them all.The others nodded slowly.Yoongi pulled a chair to her side and they all sat down.The atmosphere was silent for a while and she sighed,"I wanted to come and meet you all before everything got hectic but I fell sick...It ..It was hard for me."

Somehow it wasn't difficult to resonate,Jimin was like her own brother.
"Where's Jin?  Tae?",she asked.
"They are just out",Hoseok answered.

"Oh..I wanted to talk to you,Sejin told me  -",Her words were cut off as Taehyung entered the room,unaware of who were present, announced,his gaze stumbling upon Hoseok,"Hyung,It was Jaehyu Noo-...Noona?!!"

His gaze landed on Jaehyu and he stood there frozen for a minute and he bowed before proceeding to her side.He knelt beside a startled Jaehyu.

"What....what did ..what did he tell you?",Taehyung struggled to get his words out.Hoseok and Jungkook didn't take too long to put the pieces together.

"You..were the one Jimin spoke to,Noona? before ..before he-",Hoseok's voice trailed off and a nod from Jaehyu made their heart race even more as they debated in their head.Did they really want to know what his last thoughts were?Will they be okay to heed Jimin's rant on how his brothers failed him? Are they going to be fine knowing Jiminie's last thought was to choose to live on in memories,forever young than growing old with them?

Jaehyu's tears slowly decorated her eyes but she still had her smile.Noone spoke but their breaths sure hiked up the tension.

"That's why I came...before it's too late..To tell you what he told me,to let you know what he wanted to tell you-",Taehyung moved closer to Namjoon hoping Namjoon could shield all the pain that's coming his way.