Chapter 2

life in the hidden grass was peaceful for Sakura, it had been twelve years and she was going back to konoha today. Her two kids, the twins saiyuri and Daisuke. Saiyuri being a few hours older than Daisuke.

"sai-chan, dai-chan get your things ready and put on your cloaks." Sakura said to her two kids. "we're coming mom." saiyuri said. "so your friend we're going to meet in konoha is the hokage right, then does that mean that we get VIP treatment?" Daisuke asked innocently. "pack up your things, I don't have time for chitchat young man." Sakura yelled at him. After twelve years, Sakura still had her temper.

They walked for a long time and when they got to konoha it was already dark and Naruto was there waiting for her.

Sakura approached the gate and on seeing Naruto removed her hood and hugged him. "that must be mom's friend" Daisuke whispered to his sister. "then he must be the hokage. Saiyuri said. They both walked towards Naruto and bowed their heads." it's a pleasure to meet you hokage-sama. " they both said." wow you must be saiyuri and Daisuke. Naruto said. Oh and drop the whole hokage-sama thing, just call me uncle Naruto. Your mom here is like my little sister. Naruto said patting sakura's head. Then she stepped on his toes. "Sakura-chan why?" Naruto said. "so um where are we gonna stay?" Daisuke asked. You guys are gonna be staying at my place till I get you a house. Naruto said.

The family took their stuff and followed Naruto to his home. Naruto knocked and a lady with deep purple hair opened the door. "Sakura? She gasped as she saw her old friend and hugged her." Hinata, you've changed so much ". Sakura said." you too, are these your kids? "Hinata asked." yes ". Sakura replied. Come in you're just on time for dinner. Hinata said.

They walked into Naruto's apartment it was cozy and warm. They walked over to dining table and sat down. Then Naruto Introduced everyone." Boruto, Himawari this is your aunt Sakura, and her kids saiyuri and Daisuke. They will be staying with us for a while." "bloody old man can make time for strangers, but can't make time for his own kids." boruto said under his breath, but didn't go unnoticed by saiyuri.

The dinner went on fine, with Naruto constantly asking Sakura how life in the hidden grass had been. Until boruto got up and left. His mother called after him, but he just kept walking. Naruto ran after him and held his hand. "let go" boruto said. "why did you walk away like that." Naruto asked. "what do you care? You totally care about outsiders than your own family." boruto retorted. "boruto it isn't like that. Naruto tried to explain." I hate you dad leave me alone ". Boruto said and kept walking.

" I'm sorry you had to hear all that, boruto just has some issues with my job. "Naruto said.

" I've known the kid for thirty minutes and I already hate him. Saiyuri thought to herself.

Ah it is done hope you liked this chapter.
I forgot to mention in the first chapter that kishimoto-sama owns Naruto and doesn't want to give it to asura-chan. So Naruto isn't mine as much as I want it.
Ja ne bye bye see you next chapter. 🌼