Chapter 9

"mom I sorry for bringing this up but was father a konoha shinobi?" Saiyuri asked. "what brought this up sai-chan. I was looking through the training grounds and I saw a crystal and konohamaru sensei told me that all konoha shinobi who died in action had their names engraved there but I didn't find father's name." Saiyuri explained

Sakura was now cornered she didn't know what to say. "sai-chan its not really compulsory to write the name on the stone it just wasn't written that's all."

"okay mom I was just curious." nee-chan you're always curious like a cat. Daisuke said.

When everyone had gone to sleep, Daisuke slowly got up and went to his sister's room before he could slip past the door Saiyuri was already awake and armed with a kunai. "whoa whoa take it easy" Saiyuri seeing that it was her brother calmed down and dropped the kunai. "what do you want?" "I know that you went to the library today and you were asking mom weird questions earlier, so fill me in." "fine, I found a scroll about the Uchiha clan I read some stuff and I found out that the Uchiha were the 2nd most prominent clan in konoha, they ran the police force, but they tried to plan a coup and take over the village but they were all exterminated by one of their own and the only Uchiha who escaped or rather got spared was dad. " " that explains mom saying dad had a dark past, maybe he defected from the village. " Daisuke said." ""that actually makes sense,that would explain why mom said that he had a dark past, Daisuke were going to have to dig deeper on our own because the adults aren't going to tell us anything. " nee-san nobody gets past you when it comes to gathering info, we'll find out about dad and know just what they're hiding from us."

Yeah but get to sleep Daisuke, the chunin exam is in two days and we need as much rest as possible, we can't disappoint mom.

Come on, we could pass that thing even without trying., "

Time skip, the next day

Ino had been spying on Sakura for some time because she thinks that Sakura is hiding something huge from all of them.

Sakura walked briskly through several bends and turns to get to the Uchiha Manor. It was starting to get dark so with her ninja skills no one saw her, except for Ino.

When Sakura got there she walked over to the Uchiha graveyard and carefully went to a particular stone and sat beside it.

"Sasuke-kun she began, I've been away from konoha for so long and this is the first time I'm visiting you. Our twins have grown so much, Saiyuri is just like you, while Daisuke is more like me. Sakura kept using her hands to shift the soil were the ashed remains of her lover were beneath. (as to the Uchiha tradition all uchihas were to be cremated after death, that's only in this book though). She couldn't help but notice that the ground looked shifted as if it had been dug but she passed it off as effects from the weather. Tears slowly started to leak from sakura's eyes as she held on to sasuke's head stone and sobbed. "Sasuke-kun why did you go, I miss you so much." Sakura sobbed.

Sakura was pulled out of her sobbing when she heard her name, she turned to the direction of the voice that called her.

"Ino."

The chapter is over but I'm sad, I'm not getting any comments, I love to know how you feel about this story. So that I can either improve or remain the same. But you guys aren't telling me. *sob sob * please tell me how you feel about my book it will make me happy.

I still love you all bye.