Chapter 14

Sasuke had gone to konoha to scout and see what he had missed out. He came to meet the chunin exams in progress and decided to watch, he was slick as a shadow and it was almost impossible to detect him, he was also masking his chakra. That was how he had slipped into the village in the first place.

   He noted that the village was very peaceful and their security was very low. That must have been how junta and takato got in and managed to take his remains without any one even knowing.

   After the fourth great shinobi war every where became peaceful. But in sasuke's opinion no matter how peaceful a shinobi village should always be alert. Sasuke watched a child be introduced as Daisuke haruno. As if on cue he saw sakura's distinctive hair color in the crowd, she looked simply beautiful. She must have married and moved on Sasuke thought. The boy named Daisuke looked too much like her even the pink hair.

   But Sasuke got very tense when he saw ANBU arrive at the field and apprehend Sakura for treason. How could they. Sasuke's anger rose he knew exactly what the penalty for treason was after all he had been on the receiving end of it. They had killed him and were now after his beloved. How could itachi have sacrificed his clan for such a village. But Sasuke shook the thought it was the elders that were bad not the village. He stormed out of the village and back to the hideout he had been in. "change of plans we're attacking.

   Elsewhere in another dimension two men identified as otsutsuki momoshiki and kinshiki. Kinshiki was of a larger build but was a mere servant to momoshiki who sat on kinshiki shoulder." master the nine tails vessel is at the village, with his power you will get the ultimate chakra pill that will enable you to finish kaguya's work for her. "  kinshiki said." indeed kinshiki indeed. " as momoshiki spoke a black portal opened and they both went through it

(muwhahaha konoha is going to be caught up in the middle of all this and the village will be blow to smithereens. This will be their punishment for daring to kill Sasuke. Even though I'm the one who wrote it😉. If Sasuke wasn't killed by them he would have gone on his mission to investigate the otsutsuki clan and they won't be in this mess but they killed him now they would suffer the consequences. Muwhahaha.

Okay my evil message is over, you can read on.)

   Sayuri was in a very emotional state, her only goal was to save her mother and brother so she demolished any and every thing that came in her way. Several ANBU came to stop her but they got brushed away by the susan'o. Sayuri kept going towards the ANBU and the elders that held her mother and brother. When she was held by several large orange hands. She looked at the offender and saw the seventh in his kyubi form.

   "saiyuri stop this, I know you want to save your mother she's my friend too, but at this rate you're becoming an even worse monster than the council are. Look around you." Naruto tried to bring saiyuri back to her senses. Saiyuri looked around and saw all the destruction she had caused. The entire arena was destroyed, the other kages were helping in moving the civilians and the injured. As saiyuri became aware of what she had done she dispelled her susan'o and Naruto went back to his normal form.

   "arrest her." danzo one of the elders said. The ANBU went to saiyuri. Naruto stood in front of her and told the ANBU to back down. The problem was that these particular ANBU were known as root and they only answer to danzo, not even the hokage.

   "master what do you mean change of plans?" takato asked. You two are going to stay here I'm headed to the hidden leaf alone, I have unfinished business there. "but master your life force isn't fully replenished, you can't fight at hundred percent." takato said. I have to go on my own." with that Sasuke left.

  " Hokage sama please move we have orders to arrest the young lady. "  the ANBU said. Naruto faced the council." they've done nothing, why are you guys trying to arrest them for treason? " Naruto asked the council." the woman knows what they are guilty of. " one of the elders said. Naruto still stood in front of saiyuri. "Lord seventh were being trialed because we're Uchiha right, just the same way they killed dad." saiyuri said.

   It all clicked in Naruto, saiyuri learnt the truth and went on a rampage. The council must have found out Sakura's identity along with her children, and now they want to repeat history.

   As Naruto was deep in thought a black portal appeared behind him and kinshiki stepped out with momoshiki on his shoulder. When Naruto felt the huge chakra behind him, he turned back and was given a swift kick to the gut that sent him flying.

   Momoshiki jumped down from kinshiki's shoulder when he saw saiyuri's blaring mangekyo sharingan. "what do we have here. A human who has some of kaguya's dojutsu you'll make a good pill." momoshiki inched closer to saiyuri. "you stay away from my daughter you freak." Sakura broke out of the hold the ANBU had on her and used her insane strength to break the cuffs. She ran towards momoshiki and was ready to punch him in the face, but instead kinshiki grabbed her head and held her up.

   He had no intention of flinging Sakura instead he wanted to crush her skull. Sakura kicked and struggled to get free but he only tightened his grip. Sakura started to loose consciousness, and as he was about to make a final squeeze, a flash of black was seen and a cackle of lighting heard. Kinshiki's hand was on the ground and Sakura was scooped up in her savior's hands.

      "s-s-sa-sasuke-kun"

   I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while this chapter was rushed but truth be said I was actually waiting for you guys to send comments telling me to update soon but I only received one which is kinda sad do you guys even like this book still here's the chapter. I'm proud to say that this book will soon be over. And I will start writing another one. Bye I love you all.

   I need you guys help with something, you see the council members should I make them die in the next chapter or not. You can PM or leave your opinion in a comment. If I don't get anything in two days, I'll go with my initial plan. This is on as from today March 14th to March 16th.

   Thank you don't forget to vote and comment if you like the chapter. Ja ne. Bye bye.