Chapter 4

In a few days word had spread that haruno Sakura had returned from her travel and has come back with twins, whom their father wasn't known. Rumors had spread around the villagers that she was married, some thought that the children were born out of wedlock.

   But Sakura being who she was didn't care, she was more concerned about the get together she was going to have with all her female friends and their children.

   She was also taking the twins with her. Sure she had lots of questions to answer from Daisuke who kept asking about the people they were meeting. Saiyuri only asked if boruto would be there. And when her mother answered yes, she kept quiet again.

Time skip (at the get together)

   Ino, Hinata, temari, karui, tenten, all their kids and even Tsunade were present.

   "how has my strongest apprentice been all these years?". Tsunade asked. "I've been well". Sakura answered. Everyone looked different and more mature, except for Tsunade who still looked the same.

   "so let's introduce our kids". Ino said. "this is mine and shikamaru's son shikadai." temari said. "pleasure to meet you Sakura sama". He said lazily. "these are my kids, Himawari and Boruto". Hinata said. "I'm still single." tenten said. "that's because you scare all the men away with your weapons." Ino said. "true". Tenten agreed. Now this is my sweet little baby with sai his name is inojin." "I'm not little mom. And Sakura sama I made this for you. He passed a piece of paper to Sakura. It was a drawing of Sakura, Saiyuri and Daisuke he had just made." wow it's good "Sakura complemented." introduce me, introduce me mama "." Hai Hai this is chou chou. Mine and chouji's daughter. Karui said.

"well I guess I'm the only one left. These are my two kids Saiyuri and Daisuke. Sakura said. "pleasure meeting you all". They said with a court nod. "hmm think they're everything". Boruto said quietly but still did not escape saiyuri's sharp ears.

   "now now Sakura tell us who's the father." Ino asked. Sakura's face paled "well em you see it was a uh one night thing.

   One night thing what is mom saying. Daisuke thought. Uncle Naruto told me and sis that our father was a man known as Uchiha Sasuke. He also said that our dad died. And that mom doesn't talk about him because it hurt her too much. Why would she lie. I guess I will have to ask her later.

   After so much chatting and drinking they all went to their respective homes. Naruto had given Sakura an apartment that she could live in, so she and the kids moved in there.

   As they settled at home Daisuke spoke up "mom why did you lie to everyone about our father?". Sakura was shocked at the question. "mom what was our father like?". Saiyuri asked noticing that her mom was unsettled with the other question. "Saiyuri your father was a great man, he had his dark times but he changed, he always had a cold attitude on but he was soft inside, just like you Saiyuri. He loved tomatoes like you two do. And I know that if he was still alive he would love you both with all his heart. Sakura knew she would have to tell her kids someday so she told them a little to quench their hunger for information. "mom why don't we use dad's last name?" Daisuke asked. "it's because of bad people, uchihas have the eye technique called sharingan, if people were to find out that you're uchihas, they'll stop at nothing to lay their hands on you." Sakura half lied. Oh. Daisuke said suddenly understanding his mom and answering his first question.

  The family went to sleep tomorrow was going to be busy. They were going to be assigned to a team.