Chapter 12

As Saiyuri and her team ran towards the tower their finishing point, they came across the team from the sand or rather were ambushed by the team from the sand.

   They stood on ground prepared to attack as they were cornered by the sand team.

   "give us your scroll and there won't be any blood shed." the girl in the team said.

   "leave our tail and go find your own scroll." boruto said back.

   "you leave us no choice." the boy in the mask said.

   Both the masked boy and the girl gave way for their team leader who hadn't said a word. He stood in front of his team and soon the cloak he was wearing became sand, and not just sand, black sand.

  As Saiyuri's team prepared for an attack they were shocked when the earth beneath them opened and an arm made of black sand began to attack them, several more arms appeared from other locations trying to pry the scroll off them. All attempt at cutting through the sand proved useless.

  As the battle pushed on a large ball of fire rolled towards them, causing the both teams to duck for cover. The monster showed itself, it was a level two monster.

   "consider yourselves lucky konoha were taking this one." the sand user said for the first time.

   Boruto and the others quickly escaped from the area and kept going towards the tower.

   "Takato saijo and Azumaya junta were greatly disappointed, after all the planning they had done, their master didn't want to take revenge against the leaf but since it was what their master wanted they couldn't go against it. They cherished him too much to go against his wishes

   Several years ago

Two young boys in tattered clothes walked slowly in the rain looking for shelter. They kept walking till the smaller one with dark hair fell. His companion now had to carry him, they kept moving, they were in a deserted area that had been attacked by bandits, they also lost their parents to the attack and there was nobody around to help them.

   They continued walking till they came across a man. At first he ignored them but he started to pay them attention after taking a good look at them.

   "follow me." he said to them. At first they hesitated, but still followed. They got to an old Shack. The man made a small fire and had them sit around it. The man went to a drawer and brought out bread. The kids ate hungrily. When they had finished eating the man spoke again. "what are your names?"

   "Azumaya junta" the light haired boy said. "Takato saijo" the dark haired one said. "when the bandits attacked they killed lots of people and many others fled. Our parents were killed." junta said.

   "you'll stay here for the time being, I will teach you ninjutsu basics so that you can defend yourselves. I'm traveling and won't stay here long." the man said.

   True to his words the following day the man taught the two children several things like how to use a kunai and shuriken also how to hide them in clothing.

   They became very fond of their master so it was a huge blow when they heard he had died. For many years they studied ancient forbidden jutsu until they came across the right one. A forbidden jutsu that could resurrect the dead but was banned because of its effects on the user and the world balance. All that was needed was the body of the deceased or what was left of it. The jutsu was very similar to the reanimation jutsu but the difference was that the reanimation jutsu didn't really bring the person back to life, it was more like making a walking corpse. But this jutsu brought the dead to life it was know as the "light bringer". The last requirement for the light bringer was life force from the jutsu user. ( any inuyasha fans, remember how that old witch brought kikyo back to life by making a clay form of kikyo and then giving it life. This is something similar, just let your imagination do the work).

   The amount of life force was decided by the jutsu user. If very little amount of life force is used, it would take a while for the resurrected to fully replenish his life force, the same goes for the jutsu user.

   Saijo and junta used this jutsu to bring back their master. With saijo performing the light bringer.

   And their master was non other than............

             To be continued.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha I got you guys. 😂😂😂😂😂 but damn that was some good cliffhanger. Should I do that more often?

   And their master was non other than Uchiha Sasuke.

Okay now it's really over.

I've left several hints that it was Sasuke all over this book so I  won't be surprised if some of you already knew. But could you point out these hints.