Chapter 7

The skies were red, the ground was black. It was like an image of fear. Sakura was in this place, she was looked for an escape but found none, she saw a silhouette of a person, she couldn't make out the figure, but she saw black hair swaying in the wind. The figure turned to face her, mouthing some inaudible words, but as the figure turned to face her, Sakura saw it's eyes, a mismatch of purple and red. "Sasuke-kun".

   Sakura snapped awake shivering even though she was covered in sweat. She hadn't dreamt of sasuke in twelve years, why did he come now. And what did he try to say to her.

   Time skip

   "okay team 3 the chunin exams is in two weeks and you need to train as much as possible within that time in order to win. There will be participants from other villages in the exam, so it won't be easy but with constant training you will pass and become chunin. And I sarutobi konohamaru will be your sensei. Feel free to come to me anytime, but now we are going to train on your teamwork. "

   After a long tiring training session the three finally started getting used to each other's moves and skills. Saiyuri and Daisuke were already used to fighting together, so they had to add boruto, since they needed to fight as a team. Daisuke was good at taijutsu and had speed to go with it, Saiyuri was incredibly fast in weaving hand signs and was good at both long range and short range fighting, she also used a katana. Non of them used their sharingan because their mother warned them not to use it in public for fear of them being identified. Boruto was skilled at using shuriken and kunai, and also knew some ninjutsu like the rasengan. Boruto was also lightning natured so he knew some lightning jutsu. But no one knew that the twins were capable of using all five elements.

   Inside a dark hideout saijo and junta were planning again, this time they decided to attack konoha when it was most vulnerable. Saijo was a average man around 20 years, with brown hair. While junta was rather muscular around the same age and had blonde hair.

   "master would be pleased to attack those people himself

   "master would be pleased to attack those people himself."

   Somewhere in the forest a dark figure could be seen atop a tree with an equally dark Cape flowing in the wind.

Another chapter come to an end. Sorry for the late update my brother was and is still being stingy his data. By the way, saijo and junta are from a boys love anime "dakaretai otoko ichi ni odosarete imasu".  They just too cute, if you've watched it you'll see.

Ermm don't forget to comment on this chapter. Be sure to stay tuned chapter 8 will contain very cool stuff and some secrets will be revealed. Sayonara mina