Chapter 15

"Sasuke-kun"
"Sakura. "

*sob, sob, sob*

" sasuke-kun!!! "

"sasuke-kun *sob* how *sob* where? *sob, more sobs *"

"it's okay Sakura I'm here stop crying, no one will hurt you. "

Everyone watched in awe Uchiha Sasuke was supposed to be dead but here he was alive in flesh.

Naruto was beyond shocked, he was a mixture of feelings shocked, angry, happy, suspicious. He watched Sakura cry into sasuke's chest. But it can't be, he died.

"Sakura-chan get away from him, that's not Sasuke, it can't be him." Naruto said.

"no Naruto it is Sasuke, I'm not leaving him."

"stop being delusional Sakura-chan. Naruto was now fighting back the tears. We watched him die, we couldn't do anything."

Sasuke watched Naruto with keen interest. He put Sakura down. "don't worry I won't leave, I'll talk to him." he said to Sakura

As Sasuke started walking towards Naruto he was blocked by two kids. Saiyuri and Daisuke.
"are you really Uchiha Sasuke?" Saiyuri asked.

Sasuke just kept walking.

"Answer me."

"is it really you are you really our dad?" Daisuke asked. I don't know what happened but me and saiyuri have been trying to get information about you and today saiyuri snuck into the hokage's office to read a file, I don't know what she read but she came out on a rampage. "

" the file said you were trialed for treason and sentenced to death. If you were alive all this while where have you been. "

Now that shocked Sasuke, even Sakura was shocked, she didn't know that her children's need for information would cause them to go that far. Sasuke didn't know what to think, the children referred to him as their dad he looked at Sakura confused. She only nodded. Before Sasuke could say anything, he was cut short by momoshiki.

"I have no time for your silly family reunions. I will destroy this village and start it from scratch. And all of you here will make excellent Chakra pills."

Momoshiki lifted his hand and a black sphere began to form. It got bigger and bigger that it was almost the size of the entire arena. Naruto quickly made a rasengan that rivaled the sphere in size. Both spheres clashed and a huge explosion followed and most of the arena shattered.

When the effect of the blast reduced momoshiki landed on the ground. "we'll be leaving together. Kinshiki take care of the rest but don't kill them." with that another portal appeared and momoshiki dragged Naruto in they both disappeared.

Kinshiki now faced Sasuke and the others.

"call in the ANBU we have to neutralize the threat and get the hokage back." the elders said. "that won't be happening." danzo said as two of his root ANBU simultaneously stabbed the other elders. "you traitor." one of them muttered. "with the hokage gone it's only fitting for me to become the next hokage. Hahaha, everything came into play and I didn't even need to finish my plan. I'll finally become hokage.

" you deceitful twerp, you'll pay for what you've done shannaro!!"

Sakura rushed to danzo and punched him hard into the ground injuring him fatally.

With that out of the way they became focused on kinshiki who had brought out a axe that was red hot. Sasuke unsheated his sword and charged towards kinshiki. Sasuke ducked under the axe and sliced kinshiki's torso. After a heated battle and a stab to the heart kinshiki dropped to the ground at sasuke's mercy (isn't Sasuke just so strong, awesome and handsome kyaaa)

Sasuke followed Sakura to the hospital where they met with hinata and the remaining kage. Are you really Sasuke? Hinata asked. "yes I'll explain later but now we need to rescue Naruto, I know where he is." Sasuke opened a portal similar to momoshiki's. Sasuke and the kages went through the portal.

Naruto was in an intense battle with momoshiki and had injured him severely it turned out that without the so-called chakra pills he couldn't get any stronger. And Naruto had forced him into wasting all that he had left.
Naruto finished him off with a rasengan. "and you said that you would do what kaguya couldn't, you were clearly joking. Now to get out of here. HOW DO I GET OUT OF HERE NOOO I'M STUCK." Naruto screamed. Naruto saw something swirling then opened into a portal. "dobe I see you didn't need any help." "you, you not Sasuke thing." Naruto said pointing his finger at Sasuke. "hop in if you wanna go home dobe."

~time skip~
The kages, sakura, saiyuri and Daisuke were all seated round a table in the hokage office with Sasuke at the front of the table getting all the attention, which he didn't like.

" Now Sasuke tell us how are you alive." Naruto asked

"a forbidden jutsu called light bringer, it's similar to the reanimation jutsu only it brings back to life without any casualties and without any form of control over the person. The justu was cast by some students I saved and took care of. I'm not about to tell you their identity. " Sasuke answered.

" so you really are back. " Naruto said smiling.

" Now that the elders were killed by danzo and danzo died from his injuries, I will take full responsibility for the village and protect all the citizens. " Naruto proclaimed to everyone sitting at the table.

Sakura, Sasuke and the kids were heading to sakura's apartment. They concluded to have a long talk when they get there.

At the apartment Sasuke told the kids everything they wanted to hear and Sakura explained how she had gotten pregnant. Sasuke suddenly hugged her. "thank you for giving me a family." the kids joined in on the hug happy to be a family.

Peace reigned in konoha ever since Naruto had complete control. Boutique, saiyuri and Daisuke along with konohamaru became an official chunin team.

Sakura got pregnant again, Sasuke stayed in the village and they all lived happily ever after.

THE END

How did you guys like it. The council members are gone, Sasuke is back every one is happy that's a pretty good ending to me.