Changes

A/N

Image above is Himika's Shippuden outfit (credit to original artist).

Himika, Hinami and Kentaro made their way to the Hokage's tower with their ANBU escort, already informed of their situation.

The rabbit ANBU knocked twice.

"Come in."

The four of them walked inside the office, facing the Hokage.

"Rabbit, you're dismissed." Tsunade said.

Rabbit nodded and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

"Catch." Tsunade said, throwing a brown leather pouch.

Himika caught it out of reflex and listened to the jingle of coins.

"Consider this a loan." Tsunade said. "In that bag is enough money for new clothes and one months rent for your new apartment."

"Thank you Hokage-sama." Himika said.

"Hinami and Kentaro will share the apartment with you and attend the academy until they can graduate." Tsunade ordered. "You will go on missions with your team, and your first month of missions you will not be paid for. Understood?"

"Yes." The three of them replied.

"Good, then get going." Tsunade smiles. "Team Kakashi is meeting at training ground three in about two hours."

"Thank you, Hokage-sama." The three of them bow before leaving the office.

They exit the building and stand in front of it in silence for about a minute.

"So," Kentaro began. "Where to first?"

"Let's get some new clothes first, then we can go to the apartment and change, and then I'll head over to training ground three to meet up with my team." Himika decides.

"Sounds good!" Hinami said cheerfully.

"Let's get going then."  Himika said, walking forward.

She walked with purpose. Although her memories were slowly coming back, it was still a bit fuzzy, however, she could remember a small clothing store she had been to before. She eventually found the store and grinned, noting how the store hadn't changed at all.

"Alright, get inside and pick out your clothes." Himika said, opening the door.

Hinami and Kentaro burst into the shop, looking this way and that at all the new clothing. Hinami was especially fascinated. Himika rolled her eyes and made her way to the bigger clothing.

'Lets see...' She thought to herself. 'I'm more of a taijutsu type, so skirts are out. And I need something that leaves room for my kagune...'

She brushed past some battle kimono's and skirts into an area of outfits that were more suited to her. Finally she settled on an outfit.

Black sandals with red straps, red leggings that went to her calf, a black skirt like thing for overtop, a red crop top, and a black short sleeved jacket that went just above her stomach. She would get a new scarf eventually, and she decided against an eyepatch. She had to learn to control it eventually. So far, so good.

Himika folded the outfit over her arm and went to find some gloves. They would be good for taijutsu. She settled on black gloves, which were thick and heavy duty. Metal plates were screwed into the fabric, also making them good for deflecting things like senbon, kunai, or shuriken.

Himika walked to the counter and paid for her outfit, then walking around the shop to find Hinami and Kentaro.

"This is the one guys!" Hinami exclaimed, running over to Himika with Kentaro right behind her.