Pakkun

Naruto wouldn't sit still. He paced back and forth around the room, making Himika irritated.

"We don't have time to sit around!" Naruto growled.

"What, do you know where they took the Kazekage?" Himika snapped.

"Well no..." Naruto huffed. "But we need to go out looking for him!"

"Wait for orders Naruto." Himika replied. "You can't just go after Gaara without a plan and more importantly, directions."

"It just pisses me off that we're just sitting around!" Naruto exclaimed. "What if he's dead?!"

"Naruto!" Himika yelled. "Stop it."

"You and Sasuke are the same, don't care about anyone else." Naruto muttered.

Himika flinched, opening and closing her mouth while thinking of what to respond with.

"I'm sorry Naruto," She mumbled. "I know I hurt you, Sakura and Kakashi, but I'm trying to fix things."

"I shouldn't have said that," Naruto sighed. "I'm just upset, we have to go and find Gaara, and take down the Akatsuki."

"Should have said it or not, you said it." Himika shrugged. "I'm not going to deny that I was a jerk, but I'm here to change that."

"I never thought I'd hear you say that!" Naruto chuckled. "You always seem like the 'no weakness' kind of person."

"Everyone has their flaws." Himika shrugged again. "Now, let's just relax and wait for Kakashi."

Naruto sighed. "Okay."

~~~~~

After extracting most of the poison from Kankuro's body, Sakura was busy in Suna's medicinal herb greenhouse. A few poison specialists helped her, grabbing materials or explaining where things were located.

'Kakashi is strong, Naruto is strong, and Himika is too.' Sakura thought. 'I'm strong too, in my own way.'

Sakura cheered when the drop of poison dissipated after putting a drop of antidote on it. The Suna medics clapped and cheered with her, helping her to gather up the amount she had.

"There was only enough herbs to make three doses of the antidote." Sakura sighed. "But more than enough to save Kankuro. Now hurry!"

~~~~~

"I... Did manage to... Get a scrap of... Clothing..." Kankuro gasped, making the arm of his puppet open.

Kakashi picked up the small scrap of black fabric.

"I'll get right on it," Kakashi said. "I've got quite the nose for tracking."

His hands blurred into handsigns, and he slammed his hand down. "Summoning jutsu!"

In a puff of smoke, eight dogs of varrying sizes wearing vests appeared.

"Pakkun, I need you to find where the owner of this scent is hiding, it will lead us to the Akatsuki." Kakashi said. "Report back to me ASAP."

"Got it." Pakkun grunted, turning to his packmates. "Let's go."

~~~~~

"We can't thank you enough for all your help." Baki said, bowing his head to Sakura.

"It's no problem, just helping a friend out." Sakura replied.

"We will be back first thing tomorrow to retrieve the Kazekage." Kakashi said. "But now, we're going to go get some rest and inform the rest of our team of the situation."