Bell Test: Part Two!

For once, Kakashi wasn't the last to arrive. Himika arrived roughly five minutes after he did, sporting a whole new outfit that didn't include a scarf or eye patch.

"This brings back memories, doesn't it?" Kakashi chuckles, jabbing his thumb at the three wooden poles.

"It's definitely coming back to me." Himika smiles.

Naruto and Sakura grin as well.

"I feel like we've all changed somehow, some more than others." Naruto chuckles, openly meeting Himika's gaze.

"What do you mean?" Himika asked.

"You're smiling!" Sakura giggled, smiling.

"Oh, I guess so." Himika shrugs. "Didn't really notice."

"It's nice to see you again! And happier at that!" Naruto exclaims. "Right Kakashi-sensei?"

"Hm?" Kakashi lowers his book and looks up. "Sure."

"Same old Kakashi-sensei." Himika sighs.

"Maybe I was wrong." Naruto deadpans. "No one's changed that much."

"Anyway, are the three of you ready for our little spar?" Kakashi askes, tucking away his book.

"Yeah!" Naruto and Sakura exclaim.

"Rules?" Himika eagerly asks.

Kakashi reaches into his kunai pouch and pulls out three bells, holding them in front of his face.

"Same as before." Kakashi chuckles. "Just like old times."

"Except that Sasuke isn't here," Naruto said, clenching his fists.

"I'm surprised you said that and not Himika." Sakura sighs.

"Come on, do I really seem like that type of person." Himika scoffs.

"Yes."

Himika shrugs.

"Yes, just like old times..." Kakashi sighed.

Naruto and Sakura fell to their knees.

"Sasuke..." They groaned.

Himika just sighed.

'I guess Sasuke's name is taboo to these guys.' Kakashi thought.

"Alright," Kakashi said, jingling the three bells again. "Show me how far you've come, you haven't given up on Sasuke yet, have you?"

"Not a chance." Sakura said, quickly standing up.

"What the hell do you think I did all this training for!" Naruto exclaimed.

"I've made many mistakes, but hopefully I can atone for them and help my team brings Sasuke back." Himika said, pulling on her gloves even tighter.

"The rules are the same as they were that first day," Kakashi said, hanging the bells from his waist. "You do remember them, right?"

"If we're not prepared to kill you, we won't get the bells." The three of them said.

"That's right, show no mercy to get these bells." Kakashi smiled. "You have until sunrise tomorrow."

Naruto tightened his now black headband around his forehead and Sakura slipped on a pair of new brown gloves. Himika tugged on her own gloves, punching her fists together and making sure her bangs were brushed back. There was no point in hiding herself anymore, her team already knew, and she was going to use that to her advantage.

Kakashi snapped his book shut and tucked it away. "Alright, shall we get started?"

"You're not going to read the whole time, Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto asked with a smirk.