《1》

media: Kyunghee
credits to owner

【warning!! this story contains things that could trigger someone, tw have been added to those chapters. in case i have missed one, please inform me!:)】

、。、

Do Kyunghee
- 20 years old
- College

Min Yoongi
- 20 years old
- College

、。、

Kyunghee was on her way to her university with her older stepbrother, Do Kyungsoo.

"I don't get why I have to walk you to 'school'." Kyungsoo kept on complaining. "Shut up will you? We attend the same university." Kyunghee blurted out and Kyungsoo immediately stopped.

After a whole lot of chatting they arrived at their university and went to their classes together as they were classmates. Kyunghee sat down on her desk and took out her phone as there was still time.

lil meow

hey.
seen 7:00 am

where are you?
seen 7:01 am

im at my locker
seen 7:06 am

where's your locker
seen 7:07 am

near biology class. ill be waiting here
seen 7:08 am

i didnt say i would go there.
Well, I'm at the classroom. Bye
seen 7:09 am

Bye
seen 7:10 am

Kyunghee turned her phone off and faced Kyungsoo, who had his eyebrows raised.

"Who was that?" Kyungsoo asked.

"It was Yoongi." Kyunghee told him as Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Why can't you just break up with him?" Kyungsoo complained.

"Just because you don't like him doesn't mean I have to break up with him."

*ding*

Kyunghee received a text notification in her phone. She checked out who it was but it was an unknown number.

unknown number

I'm watching you, sweetheart
seen 7:21』

"Kyungsoo! I know it's you! Stop already!" She playfully hits his arm while giggling. Kyungsoo was confused.

"What?" Kyungsoo asked as Kyunghee showed the text to him.

"Kyunghee... I didn't send that."

;

Please keep in mind that this is a fictional story.