《7》

【tw// self harm】

Kyunghee walked in the classroom, seeing an upset Yoongi, and flustered classmates.

"Did you hear? Yoongi cheated on Kyunghee!"

"I heard Yoongi is a rapist."

Kyunghee sat down as Yoongi approached her. Every step he took made her heart beat faster.

"I need to talk to you." Yoongi says to her coldly.

"I'm not gonna go somewhere with you alone." Kyunghee replied.

Yoongi grabs her arm and drags her outside the classroom.

"What the fuck did you tell everyone?" Yoongi asked her.

"What? I didn't tell anyone anything. The only thing I know is that you raped me and stalked me the whole time." Kyunghee replied as she held back her tears.

"Look, it was gonna be a small joke, but I guess I went too far. I'm sor-" He was cut off by Kyunghee, who had enough of his talking.

"A small joke? You think raping girls is a joke? You think stalking them is a fucking joke? You disgust me, Yoongi. I'm glad you even broke up with me."

~

Kyunghee arrived home, crying. She ran off to her room and quickly slammed the door.

~The next few ideas I have in my mind isn't appropriate let's skip that~

Kyungsoo walked in her room and freaked out.

Kyunghee had cuts all over her arm. She was seen unconscious on the floor with a blade, and blood all over the floor.

Kyungsoo grabbed her arm and put her on his back. He carried her to the nearest hospital asking for immediate help.

~

~2 weeks later~

It was during a class lecture when the police came in their classroom. Everyone was worried and nervous as they didn't have a clue on what was going on.

"Is 'Min Yoongi' here?" The police asked, and Yoongi raised his hand nervously.

The police approached him and made him stand up. They put on the handcuffs and brought him outside. Just then, they also called Kyunghee to her questions.

She walked out the classroom and glared at Yoongi who was leaning on the wall with his head down.

Kyunghee arrived home with a expressionless face.

Kyungsoo noticed and asked her, "Kyunghee, what's wrong?"

"Yoongi was arrested for faux identity and rape. And I'm being sent to a mental hospital for my depressed state."

;End;

ima be dead for a while cos of examsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (yes bch ima sneYk) but i have plans on making a sequel to this but idk how

byebYebYebYebE