《epi.》

It's been 2 years since the incident.

Kyunghee finally wasn't depressed and had been living her ordinary life. She was working at a cafe taking customers orders.

Then, a customer walks in, wearing all black.

"Good afternoon! Welcome to (Cafe name), what would you like?"

"An Iced Americano, please."

"Alright then, what's your name?"

"Yoongi. Y. O. O. N. G. I."

As Kyunghee was writing the name her eyes had widened. She looked the customers in the eyes and it made her shocked.

"Y-Yoon-" Kyunghee stuttered.

"Well, long time no see. In case you ask, I'm on parole." Yoongi said and sighed.

"Can we talk after this?" Yoongi asked her. Kyunghee just nodding her head.

~

"I hope your doing well." Yoongi told her.

"Thanks-" Kyunghee was cut off by Yoongi, who continued to talk.

"Are you in a relationship right now?" Yoongi asked. "I'm not saying we should get back together. I don't think you even want that."

"Actually, I'm not. And I would actually like to hang out with you sometime." Kyunghee replied, "I'm not mad at you or anything, it's not bad to forgive people, but I really hope you'd learned your lesson."

"I have" Yoongi replied in a whisper, looking down.

"Do you have time right now? We could go to the park and talk it out." Kyunghee offered to hang out with him.

"Sure." Yoongi replied.

~I'll leave it again to your imagination.~

1 year.

Yoongi asked Kyunghee if she had wanted to get back together with him again. Kyunghee agreed too and now they're celebrating their 1st year together.

Kyunghee was at home watching her kdramas when someone rings the door bell.

She opens the door and sees Yoongi with a heart-shaped box of chocolates and a rose.

"Happy anniversary?" Yoongi blushed in embarrassment as he gave her the gifts.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!" Kyunghee grabbed his arm and dragged him inside.

"I actually have something for you. I'm not sure if you would like it though." Kyunghee went to her room to grab a gift box.

She went back out to Yoongi and gave it to him.

He opened the box and saw a bottle of perfume and a watch he had always wanted.

He was speechless.

"T-thank you." Yoongi smiled as he was staring at the items in the box.

Kyunghee sat down next to him and grabbed her laptop and lays her head on his shoulder.

"Let's continue my kdrama now."

;actually end;

Sjdjjsjdjddjjdjd

this is honestly like the cringiest chapter ive made